Tatty Bears

ruxi

yup! another random thread. because random threads rock :punk:

so i was wondering if anyone else liked this cuties. :wub2:

(well i'm pretty much sure everyone does)

I usually buy something with a tatty bear for my mum on her every birthday, but they're a bit too expensive :tears:

otherwise i'd already have a bunch of them

DoctorTatty.jpg

170509.jpg

ddfdf.jpg

tatty-teddy69.jpg

oh i've looked and i couldn't find any threads about them, if there are any this can be deleted

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup! another random thread. because random threads rock

so i was wondering if anyone else liked this cuties.

(well i'm pretty much sure everyone does)

I usually buy something with a tatty bear for my mum on her every birthday, but they're a bit too expensive

otherwise i'd already have a bunch of them

DoctorTatty.jpg

170509.jpg

ddfdf.jpg

tatty-teddy69.jpg

oh i've looked and i couldn't find any threads about them, if there are any this can be deleted

i love them~!!!!!

i thought i was only person that called them tatty bears. cos allmy friends call them me to you bears:roftl:

i buy a statue one for my mum every christmas and birthday. btu the shop that sold them has closed down :boxed::tears:

how will i survive?

i don't call them me to you bears 'cus i think it sounds weird:naughty: tatty bears sounds so cute.

aw :sad: you can print out pictures of them and make funny cards with them for your mum :wink2: and it's a lot cheaper too :naughty:

yeah i know...not the same, but...

i don't call them me to you bears 'cus i think it sounds weird:naughty: tatty bears sounds so cute.

aw :sad: you can print out pictures of them and make funny cards with them for your mum :wink2: and it's a lot cheaper too :naughty:

yeah i know...not the same, but...

yeah, that what i think, but people give weird looks and say like WTH! if i call them tatty bears :roftl:

yeah i could do, although, im kinda good at drawing them, i'll have another go later.......

:shocked:wow. then a tatty-bear made by you would be even a better gift :wink2:

i wish i had talent :no:

i wish i had talent :no: i tried to draw them last night. they were rubbish:naughty:

i bet you have a really good talent.

what are you good at?

my artsy side got lost somewhere :naughty:

did you see my attempt to draw a manga? :blush-anim-cl: awful! http://rxndra.blogspot.com/2009/01/alien-san.html

i can't sing, i can barely play a few notes on the piano, but it's rubbish.

the only thing i'm good at is learning foreign languages :naughty:

my art side ranaway and left me :no:

no, that manga pic of yours is good!

really good. better than my manga :naughty:

i can kinda sing. i can almost play twinkle twinkle little star on the piano. and i got an oustanding in french, but it doesn't feel like im good at these things.

thank you :)

it's been a while since i last played twinkle twinkle little star...i don't think i'm able to remember it now :doh:

i played it yesterday.

i think it goes CC GG AA ? FF EE DD C

thats all i can remember :naughty:

i played it yesterday.

i think it goes CC GG AA ? FF EE DD C

thats all i can remember :naughty:

:shocked:

:lmfao: i barely know the notes in romanian...cc gg aa..wha'?

anyway the sheetmusic is my greatest enemy, i usually learn to play by ear or watching tutorials where they show me what keys i have to play :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:

:lmfao: i barely know the notes in romanian...cc gg aa..wha'?

anyway the sheetmusic is my greatest enemy, i usually learn to play by ear or watching tutorials where they show me what keys i have to play :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

lol. i can only play it because our music teacher wrote each letter on the end of each key :roftl:

apart from that i can't play it at all

lol. i can only play it because our music teacher wrote each letter on the end of each key :roftl:

apart from that i can't play it at all

:roftl: i used to put sticky colored notes on my keyboard, but i thought i had to stop doing it... and turns out i can't play even half of the songs i could :doh:

:roftl: i used to put sticky colored notes on my keyboard, but i thought i had to stop doing it... and turns out i can't play even half of the songs i could :doh:

i would really like to beable to play, but i don't have a keyboard, and i only have one music lesson each week. although, i do ave the piano book for Mika's music. so i think i need to get one

i would really like to beable to play, but i don't have a keyboard, and i only have one music lesson each week. although, i do ave the piano book for Mika's music. so i think i need to get one

:tears: i have a small synth, and i'm trying to play on that. i wanted the book too, but it's no good for me:naughty: at school we only have one hour of music every 2 weeks, but it's just musical history. :thumbdown:

:tears: i have a small synth, and i'm trying to play on that. i wanted the book too, but it's no good for me:naughty: at school we only have one hour of music every 2 weeks, but it's just musical history. :thumbdown:

its no good for me either:roftl:

most the time i hate music lessons. i'd probably enjoy the lesson if we could teach ourseves which ever songs we choose :fisch:

its no good for me either:roftl:

most the time i hate music lessons. i'd probably enjoy the lesson if we could teach ourseves which ever songs we choose :fisch:

yeah that'd be nice. i don't like music lessons either. well the teacher hates me, and it's sooooo boring we just sit there listening to classical music and the teacher is yelling from the top of her lungs trying to tell us something about the composer's life

yeah that'd be nice. i don't like music lessons either. well the teacher hates me, and it's sooooo boring we just sit there listening to classical music and the teacher is yelling from the top of her lungs trying to tell us something about the composer's life

my teacher has a boring voice, so no one really listens to her:roftl:

we have three music teachers, and one school who had a visit from him nicknamed him @ snake hips@ i really don't want to know about that :puke:

urgh. wouldn't be able to stand your music lessons. poor you.:boxed:

my teacher has a boring voice, so no one really listens to her:roftl:

we have three music teachers, and one school who had a visit from him nicknamed him @ snake hips@ i really don't want to know about that :puke:

urgh. wouldn't be able to stand your music lessons. poor you.:boxed:

:no: my music teacher is almost bald but still that didn't stop her from putting 3 different colors in what's left of her hair (she's 60!) :shocked: