Spanish Tutor?

Hello, i'm looking for a spanish tutor... well someone who would be happy to try and teach me a bit of the language on msn :roftl:

i find it a beautiful language and would like to know more of it! We would have to start from the basics so if you have the patience and the time please reply and ill give you my msn...

thank you!

jo xx

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i'm looking for a spanish tutor... well someone who would be happy to try and teach me a bit of the language on msn :roftl:

i find it a beautiful language and would like to know more of it! We would have to start from the basics so if you have the patience and the time please reply and ill give you my msn...

thank you!

jo xx

oh hahhaha:roftl: you are like me! we are sisters! haha lol good look alice:wink2:

:naughty: well i'm trying to teach cande a bit of english, and if you need spanish (though cande would be a better teacher) i could help too :wink2:

i'm slowly starting to consider other options for University now... :fisch:

:naughty: well i'm trying to teach cande a bit of english, and if you need spanish (though cande would be a better teacher) i could help too :wink2:

i'm slowly starting to consider other options for University now... :fisch:

yup i'm here i can teach to her! but i dont know! maybe you'll be a good help!
:wink2: