eBay

nikoulini

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be very careful of anyone with no, little or bad feedback. I also would say the same of someone with general press pictures, not their own. I've been caught in that trap before. But otherwise it's a good place to get a bargain.

Be very careful of anyone with no, little or bad feedback. I also would say the same of someone with general press pictures, not their own. I've been caught in that trap before. But otherwise it's a good place to get a bargain.

thank you becky:wink2:

fortunately the seller from whom i bought has 100% positive feedback!!!

Hope there won't be a problem :roftl:

Me too =) I've got loads of stuff off there... Only been scammed the once, which was wayyyy back when we first joined (technically it's my mum's account but usually I'm the one who sorts it out :naughty: )

Me too =) I've got loads of stuff off there... Only been scammed the once, which was wayyyy back when we first joined (technically it's my mum's account but usually I'm the one who sorts it out :naughty: )

Yeah,it's very convenient

Btw,do you like the Jonas Bros????:mf_lustslow:

i had lots of troubles with PayPal so i can`t buy in ebay.. :thumbdown: i tryed to buy in ebay PDP deluxe edition when it came out..

if your paypal account works well you shouldn`t have problem.. look for sellers with a lot of good feedback.. :thumb_yello:

i had lots of troubles with PayPal so i can`t buy in ebay.. :thumbdown: i tryed to buy in ebay PDP deluxe edition when it came out..

if your paypal account works well you shouldn`t have problem.. look for sellers with a lot of good feedback.. :thumb_yello:

why was there a problem with your PayPal account???(you tell me if you want)

I've got lots of things by ebay (bracelets, jewels, CDs, posters, even 2 tickets for gig from my country or not) and I've had no problems. :wink2:

If you had fears and doubts about a seller, don't hesitate to contact him ;)

As Becky and Marlau said, check the feedbacks and also if the item is under the Paypal security (I mean, some items are protected up to 1000€ for example):thumb_yello:

and with paypal, for my part, there were no problems:wink2:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

I've got lots of things by ebay (bracelets, jewels, CDs, posters, even 2 tickets for gig from my country or not) and I've had no problems. :wink2:

If you had fears and doubts about a seller, don't hesitate to contact him ;)

As Becky and Marlau said, check the feedbacks and also if the item is under the Paypal security (I mean, some items are protected up to 1000€ for example):thumb_yello:

and with paypal, for my part, there were no problems:wink2:

Thank you sweetie :wink2: