por que inseguro? ele andou falando alguma coisa? eu nem li o último blog dele ainda ..

Várias entrevistas dele, ele tá com medo dos palcos, ele não quis que o nome do album fosse o que ele escolheu, no clipe tb, não foi como ele queria mas como disseram para ele que seria melhor e assim vai. :boxed:

Triste...por isso, tenho medo que o cd novo seja mais um decepção para ele o que pode se passar naquela cabeça dele lá. :boxed:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi girls!!!:bye:

sorry i'm interrupting, but i just wanted to congrat all of you, because of being chosen as the host for the olympic games in 2016!!! finally South america got his opportunity, and as an uruguayan i am, i feel very proud Brasil got such this honor!!!!!:wub2::wub2::thumb_yello:

OH THANKS/GRACIAS Ceci. I'm happy too, It was a nice surprise for all south americans, isn't it? :wub2:

:huglove:

sorry i'm interrupting, but i just wanted to congrat all of you, because of being chosen as the host for the olympic games in 2016!!! finally South america got his opportunity, and as an uruguayan i am, i feel very proud Brasil got such this honor!!!!!:wub2::wub2::thumb_yello:

Obrigada Ceci, I just hope that Mika come to S. America before 2016 :roftl:

Várias entrevistas dele, ele tá com medo dos palcos, ele não quis que o nome do album fosse o que ele escolheu, no clipe tb, não foi como ele queria mas como disseram para ele que seria melhor e assim vai. :boxed:

Triste...por isso, tenho medo que o cd novo seja mais um decepção para ele o que pode se passar naquela cabeça dele lá. :boxed:

ele ficou muito tempo afastado mas foi ele mesmo que quis, é normal ficar inseguro agora. Eu lembro que a Julia Roberts disse que ficou com medo de pisar no tapete vermelho depois que teve os filhos e ficou afastada desse 'mundinho'.

Se Deus quiser vai dar tudo certo, além dele sempre ter os fãs apoiando agora ele tbm tem a Ayda.

OH THANKS/GRACIAS Ceci. I'm happy too, It was a nice surprise for all south americans, isn't it? :wub2:

you're welcome hun!:huglove:

yes it is!!!! with my parents we got really emotional! we weren't expecting that, but it's brillant it happened!! brasil is a wonderful country, and deserves to have this chance! and i'm sure South america will be very good representated!:wub2:

Obrigada Ceci, I just hope that Mika come to S. America before 2016 :roftl:

you're welcome dear!:huglove:

i hope the same too!!!...i hope we don't wait more than 4 months to see him!!!:swoon: .....january or february would be great!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

Oh, that's very kind of you, thanks! :wink2:

And just to make me even happier, Mika also congratulated us!:wub2:

you're welcome hun!:huglove:

yes it is!!!! with my parents we got really emotional! we weren't expecting that, but it's brillant it happened!! brasil is a wonderful country, and deserves to have this chance! and i'm sure South america will be very good representated!:wub2:

you're welcome dear!:huglove:

i hope the same too!!!...i hope we don't wait more than 4 months to see him!!!:swoon: .....january or february would be great!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

I would like him to come at the end of the year, only because the financial situation isn't good at the moment, it will be difficult if he comes in early 2010 :huh:

ele ficou muito tempo afastado mas foi ele mesmo que quis, é normal ficar inseguro agora. Eu lembro que a Julia Roberts disse que ficou com medo de pisar no tapete vermelho depois que teve os filhos e ficou afastada desse 'mundinho'.

Se Deus quiser vai dar tudo certo, além dele sempre ter os fãs apoiando agora ele tbm tem a Ayda.

É, eu espero mesmo! :boxed: Ainda bem que ele pelo menos tem a Ayda agora, o mulher santa :roftl:

OI cazinha o/

Oh, that's very kind of you, thanks! :wink2:

And just to make me even happier, Mika also congratulated us!:wub2:

you're welcome!!!:huglove:

and about mika's twit, i got really happy!!! i couldn't believe it!! he's soo kind!!!....i told my mum, and she also got surprised! but as he said, now is S.america's opportunity!!!:thumb_yello:

I would like him to come at the end of the year, only because the financial situation isn't good at the moment, it will be difficult if he comes in early 2010 :huh:

ohh, don't worry dear! here is the same! i prayed for he doesn't come this year, cause it was impossible for me to go to one of his shows, cause i had to pay a trip (which was to Brasil, actually last week, and it was amazing...)...next year, it'd better, but with my mum talked, that as later as he comes, better for us, because we'll have more time to recover from the doubts we got!:wink2::wink2:

ohh, don't worry dear! here is the same! i prayed for he doesn't come this year, cause it was impossible for me to go to one of his shows, cause i had to pay a trip (which was to Brasil, actually last week, and it was amazing...)...next year, it'd better, but with my mum talked, that as later as he comes, better for us, because we'll have more time to recover from the doubts we got!:wink2::wink2:

I wish I could follow him across all South America :naughty::wub2:

that's one option, or i have to wait until my parents or i win the lotery!:aah:

:aah: true . I love my country and I love being a latin america citizen but I wish sometimes I was born in another country like England :mf_lustslow: damn money! :aah:

who knows eh? we can always rob a bank or sell a kidney on the black market :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

HAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHUA :roftl:

who knows eh? we can always rob a bank or sell a kidney on the black market :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

you're hilarious!!!! hahah!! but you're right! cause Mika worths it!!:roftl:

well girls, i have to go now! tomorrow i wanna wake up early for the new mika's video! so, i'm off to bed!!

sweet dreams, and good night!! a pleasure for me talk to you tonight!! cya tomorrow!:huglove::bye:

well girls, i have to go now! tomorrow i wanna wake up early for the new mika's video! so, i'm off to bed!!

sweet dreams, and good night!! a pleasure for me talk to you tonight!! cya tomorrow!:huglove::bye:

good night Ceci :bye: nice talk to you :huglove:

eu tbm vou indo Bele, depois vou tumblar mais um pouco :naughty:

I was a pleasure for me too :wub2:

Night and sweet dremas :bye: