New word game

Emily B

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think it's time for part 2 or should we see how big this thread will go? lol

rally..........

I think it's time for a part 2. :biggrin2: I was going to open a new thread, but since anyone answered me, I edited my last post.

Yang.

Hi c'rocktart! Well, I would have like a new thread but I waited for others to express their views...

So we are 2 now!

Out of topic:How are you? What's the weather like where you live?

Hi c'rocktart! Well, I would have like a new thread but I waited for others to express their views...

So we are 2 now!

Out of topic:How are you? What's the weather like where you live?

I'm fine, a bit bored, but there's nothing to do right now.

The weather? oh...Lisbon is warm, if not hot, in summer (About 23ºC to 33ºC, more or less). In Winter it's cold, rainy with some wind (about 6ºC to 13ºC at max). I think I blessed. :naughty: But if I could I'd live in a colder country. :teehee:

what about you?

I'm fine' date=' a bit bored, but there's nothing to do right now.

The weather? oh...Lisbon is warm, if not hot, in summer (About 23ºC to 33ºC, more or less). In Winter it's cold, rainy with some wind (about 6ºC to 13ºC at max). I think I blessed. :naughty: But if I could I'd live in a colder country. :teehee:

what about you?[/quote']

You should come and live where I live then! Here in the north of France, it's like England or parts of Belgium. We've got a few days of snow or frost in Winter, a few days of heat in Summer and the rest of the year is like Spring or Autumn. I live in Dunkerque (Dunkirk) and work in Calais. At least there's no flood or fire , so I am quite happy.