Don't storm the stage!

babspanky

Look what happens!

Mind you he was trying to dance with her. they were probably afraid the guy would show her up! :naughty:

Spears fan arrested for charging stage

Monday, May 4 2009, 10:24 BST

By Lara Martin, Entertainment Reporter

ITV/Rex Features

A man has reportedly been arrested after charging the stage at a Britney Spears concert in Connecticut.

Kyle King, 20, was dragged away by security after trying to dance with the singer while she performed an encore of 'Womanizer' at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville on Saturday, reports Access Hollywood.

A representative for the Connecticut State Troopers confirmed that he was later charged with breach of the peace but dismissed suggestions that there was alcohol involved.

King, from Orlando, Florida, was released on a $250 bond and is scheduled to appear in court in Connecticut on June 18.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, at first I thought this was the name of a new band, it would be a corking one!

I know most venues actively discourage the audience jumping on stage, health and safety and all that, which is correct. But some artists(no names, no foul!) encourage it, which apart from being a nightmare for security, isn't good for audience members in the front few rows who can't, or don't want to, get on the stage.

Some of us have been in this position and it is downright scary, and although it must be a big thrill getting on stage with your idol, people must be made to realise that they are physically hurting other people, who are fans like them, and as entitled to do the same, but choose not to because they don't want to hurt others to do it.

The problem is, the ones in the front row, get over the barrier, no problem, then people 3 rows back decide they want to get on stage, and that's when the pushing starts and the ones at the front start getting rammed into the barrier and get crushed. Not nice and certainly NOT fun!

So I guess, I'm one of those who don't agree with the storming the stage thing. It maybe fun for those who get up there, but the ones who don't it just leaves with annoyance and a lot of bruises!

Edited by RAK1