Download songs for sorrow

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

download songs for sorrow

can someone tell me where can I download new songs mika: SONS FOR SORROW

from the official website of mika, I can not, and through the ARES or EMULE is impossible,

can anyone help me please ?????

christiane,:thumb_yello:

did you register an account in the shop?

download songs for sorrow

can someone tell me where can I download new songs mika: SONS FOR SORROW

from the official website of mika, I can not, and through the ARES or EMULE is impossible,

can anyone help me please ?????

christiane,:thumb_yello:

you go in the mikasounds; click "shop" , then "downloads" and you will in the page of 7digital.com ; then you see "Buy Songs For Sorrow EP" and you click " download"; then "checkout" and you have to sign in or as "new user" or as "I am a returningf customer"; then you fill in the "page" with your name etc... you click ok and then you pay the songs throught a credit card or throught paypal. When you'll have payed the songs, you will see the names of them and then you can download.

I Hope you've understand cause my english is not very good. I've tried to do my best to explain! :blush-anim-cl:

you go in the mikasounds; click "shop" , then "downloads" and you will in the page of 7digital.com ; then you see "Buy Songs For Sorrow EP" and you click " download"; then "checkout" and you have to sign in or as "new user" or as "I am a returningf customer"; then you fill in the "page" with your name etc... you click ok and then you pay the songs throught a credit card or throught paypal. When you'll have payed the songs, you will see the names of them and then you can download.

I Hope you've understand cause my english is not very good. I've tried to do my best to explain! :blush-anim-cl:

i have understood you perfectly!!!!

thank you very much

christ