Zee Avi/Kokokaina

nikjass

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to listen to her music on Myspace but I can't get it to work!

Maybe later?:wink2:

I'm glad someone's interested.. I really hope you like her music.:thumb_yello:

She is, she is! I didn't realize it was her song on a commercial on TV. I love her voice. :wub2: She makes me want to sing. Except I can't.

unfortunately not many ppl have heard of her though...hope that'll change soon.:blush-anim-cl:

• 7 months later...
I discovered her music by checking on the lineup of artists for Lilith Fair:wub2:

Zee's song You and Me, is featured in this advertisement for eyeglasses starring Elijah Wood and Shirley Manson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDA4vbPG0bo

I checked out this song after you twitted about it, Suzy, because I have liked artists that you recommended earlier. Sure enough ... that song is ADORABLE! I love it and her voice is darling.

Suzy, if you have any more music recommendations, please let me know, because every music you listen to turns to gold. :aah:

I checked out this song after you twitted about it, Suzy, because I have liked artists that you recommended earlier. Sure enough ... that song is ADORABLE! I love it and her voice is darling.

Suzy, if you have any more music recommendations, please let me know, because every music you listen to turns to gold. :aah:

Aw shucks...:blush-anim-cl:

You know, it's really exciting to search and discover great music. Whether I find it, or it comes to me by recommendation (and many have come from here from MFCers too). It's such a real high for me and I get all giddy about downloading it and playing it and sharing it with friends and family who end up liking it too.

So your comments above, have really made my day. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

Aw shucks...:blush-anim-cl:

You know, it's really exciting to search and discover great music. Whether I find it, or it comes to me by recommendation (and many have come from here from MFCers too). It's such a real high for me and I get all giddy about downloading it and playing it and sharing it with friends and family who end up liking it too.

So your comments above, have really made my day. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

Aw, that's so sweet Suzy! I hope you know that it was all absolutely true. :pinkbow:

And I am SERIOUS about the recommendations! If you have any more artists that you want to spread about, feel free to send me a PM! :naughty: