• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. :bye: How're you?

I hope he/she will recover..

i'm good thanks, you?

me too- but( he- i think :blink:) has been to school- so now it's in my school. everyone started panicing and a letter went out saying that it only harms people with major health problems e.g kills people with heart problems ect, so i can't go to my dads for a while because my baby brother has heart problems. now swine flu has just killed the first person in the uk who had no health problems what so ever :shocked: and my school is refusing to close because they say it isn't dangerous. :no:

i'm good thanks, you?

me too- but( he- i think :blink:) has been to school- so now it's in my school. everyone started panicing and a letter went out saying that it only harms people with major health problems e.g kills people with heart problems ect, so i can't go to my dads for a while because my baby brother has heart problems. now swine flu has just killed the first person in the uk who had no health problems what so ever :shocked: and my school is refusing to close because they say it isn't dangerous. :no:

I'm okay. :wink2:

:shocked: You're school is crazy. :sneaky2: They should close.

I'm okay. :wink2:

:shocked: You're school is crazy. :sneaky2: They should close.

awww :huglove:

i know- i'm gonna talk to my teachers. they might close now though, that some one has died.

what have you been doing today?

awww :huglove:

i know- i'm gonna talk to my teachers. they might close now though, that some one has died.

what have you been doing today?

Church & MFC. :teehee:

You know, two days ago my hard disk like totaly broke down, I couldn't start my computer anymore, and then yesterday it just worked again. :teehee: If that isn't a miracle..

What have you been doing?

Church & MFC. :teehee:

You know, two days ago my hard disk like totaly broke down, I couldn't start my computer anymore, and then yesterday it just worked again. :teehee: If that isn't a miracle..

What have you been doing?

:teehee:

that IS a miracle :wub2:

eating- a lot today. :naughty:

getting music for my ipod

and i need to go and tidy my bedroom, but it can wait a while :naughty:

my boyfriend dumped me :shocked: i don't care :naughty:

It's rainy and cold, but I want ice-cream. :teehee:

Are ya sure you don't care?

i always want ice cream :naughty:

yeah. honestly, he was a wimp :roftl: he didn't even dump me too my face. i wasn't talking to him, to annoy him, and it worked and he dumped me through his friends :naughty: saddo.

:naughty:

Sure, boy. *logs out*

*Very mucho more evil-er laugh*

:mf_rosetinted:

Hi. :bye:

I'm okay, you?

Hi back! :biggrin2:

I'm really hyperactive (although I probably bruised my left middle finger) because:

1. It's freakin' holiday :biggrin2:
  2. For the first time this year, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it to the next level without falling to havo (sorry, Dutch school system)
  3. I'm officially upper-intermediate English speaker now
  4. The girl of last... er... half year (you know), I'm not in love with her anymore! FINALLY!
  5. I'm home alone
  6. I'm full-time MFCer again!!!!

:roftl: i have to go tidy my bedroom now, i might be back soon though :bye::wub2:

sorry mark :naughty::bye: * escapes*

:sneaky2: Hm... only because this time you've got an alibi why you have committed the crime for not being here...

Nah, just joking! See ya! :bye:

Hi back! :biggrin2:

I'm really hyperactive (although I probably bruised my left middle finger) because:

1. It's freakin' holiday :biggrin2:
  2. For the first time this year, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it to the next level without falling to havo (sorry, Dutch school system)
  3. I'm officially upper-intermediate English speaker now.
  4. The girl of last... er... half year (you know), I'm not in love with her anymore! FINALLY!
  5. I'm home alone
  6. I'm full-time MFCer again!!!!

Whoah. That's a lot. :roftl:

Well congrats, then. :wink2: