"tiziano ferro"

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastico :thumb_yello: Che fai ? io sono un po' stanca :mf_rosetinted:

sto parlando con un ragazzo :) e' di Montenegro(come io) e penso che e' 2ndo Mika fan di montenegro registrato qui :aah:

anch'io sono stanca! :shocked: e non so xche...dormo tutto il giorno :glasses2:

e tu cosa fai?

for what I could understand, I saw you were talking 'bout Tre Metri Sopra Il Cielo and Ho Voglia Di Te. well, actually, that's how I found out about tiziano. i watched those two movies :mf_rosetinted:

I prefer HVDT to 3MSC when it comes to movies, but 3MSC book is better :wink2: in my opinion

for what I could understand, I saw you were talking 'bout Tre Metri Sopra Il Cielo and Ho Voglia Di Te. well, actually, that's how I found out about tiziano. i watched those two movies :mf_rosetinted:

I prefer HVDT to 3MSC when it comes to movies, but 3MSC book is better :wink2: in my opinion

really? yeah there r inserts of the '3msic' in 'ti scaterro' una foto' :wub2:

i prefer it too much more definitelly but i didnt read the 1st book only the 2nd 1 ::original:

pozz 4 serbia :D

yeahh is so great , i love it ! :teehee:

really? yeah there r inserts of the '3msic' in 'ti scaterro' una foto' :wub2:

i prefer it too much more definitelly but i didnt read the 1st book only the 2nd 1 ::original:

pozz 4 serbia :D

I say that the two books are great :naughty:

Tiziano Ferro is a great Italian singer, I really love the way he sings. His songs are really fill with emotions and whenever I listen to him , I used to have roosebums all over my body.

i absolutely agree....love him :teehee: