"tiziano ferro"

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i CAN NOT BELIIIIIIIIIIEVE IT! tiziiiiiiiiii,noooo,i luved u bro :boxed: JK,i still do :biggrin2:

well,im a bit shocked tho :blink: i never tho he had lived so many difficult things through ,,,im sry to hear that... but that gay confession .. is ok. Whatever Tizzi,u'll always be stunning artist :wub2:

rosso relativo u say? :teehee:

like it too ^^

but what do u think about his new songs from "alla mia eta' '' ? :)

:teehee: Indeed, I only have the Rosso relativo Cd ! And here in France, we never hear from him, so I dont know anything about his new stuff :naughty:

But on "RR", I love Rosso relativo, Imbranato, and le cose che non dice !! I love the way he sings, his voice, and I love the rythm in his songs (well Imbranato, I love it because it's beautiful, not bec of the rythm obviously :roftl:)

:teehee: Indeed, I only have the Rosso relativo Cd ! And here in France, we never hear from him, so I dont know anything about his new stuff :naughty:

But on "RR", I love Rosso relativo, Imbranato, and le cose che non dice !! I love the way he sings, his voice, and I love the rythm in his songs (well Imbranato, I love it because it's beautiful, not bec of the rythm obviously :roftl:)

aaaaw,i see :) well here,in Montenegro he's also not popular xD but i somehow bought his new cd...its awesome i recommend it to u,its very very well done :original:

i suppose u like faster stuff? than u should hear this 1 for ex.,its new-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdAqfuDCGA i love it ^^

i never heard of 'le cose che non dice ' o.O

yes yes,he has an amaaaazing voice..and i love his lyrics,they r very mature and...i can simply feel them :original:

aw and tell me,what do u think about the article ?

Edited by Daniella92