Mika Worthy Clothes

Emily B

I thought it would be cool to start a thread where people post pics of any clothes that are bright or loud (worthy of Mika) that they have (male or female):thumb_yello:. I would start off but I cant get my pic uploaded lol so i'll just wait and see if someone else will start off:biggrin2:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea!

I'm just going to post the picture from the website.

serve.asp?media=2456h_FluorescentYellow.jpg

http://store.americanapparel.net/2456h.html

So I don't know if you can tell, but this shirt is BRIGHT yellow. Like, highlighter yellow. It's like a traffic cone!

And it's WAY overpriced for just a V-neck (which obviously would not be a big deal for Mika) but if you go to the outlet store, you can get the SAME things, but for really cheap!

True story. :naughty:

Um, and don't tell, but CLAIRE'S has great colorful bracelets. I shop there a lot, but let's keep that on the DL. JUST FOR THE BRACELETS! :aah:

Good idea!

I'm just going to post the picture from the website.

serve.asp?media=2456h_FluorescentYellow.jpg

http://store.americanapparel.net/2456h.html

So I don't know if you can tell, but this shirt is BRIGHT yellow. Like, highlighter yellow. It's like a traffic cone!

And it's WAY overpriced for just a V-neck (which obviously would not be a big deal for Mika) but if you go to the outlet store, you can get the SAME things, but for really cheap!

True story. :naughty:

Um, and don't tell, but CLAIRE'S has great colorful bracelets. I shop there a lot, but let's keep that on the DL. JUST FOR THE BRACELETS! :aah:

Claire's does have alot of great bracelets and they have neat keychains sometimes too.