Mika in Montréal, QC at Place des Arts

lollipop_monkey

Hé ma voisine de concert, ça s'en vient vite! Tu vas le réaliser durant le souper au St-Hubert avant le concert! Si tu viens toujours.... :wink2: Ça va être le fun! :aah::biggrin2:

C'est sûr que je viens au prix que le billet coûte! et j'ai trop hâte de revoir notre grand bouclé d'amour!

17h30 ?

C'est ok pour moi

Les filles! Je viens de voir une annonce de Tout le monde en parle et Mika va être là! :biggrin2:

Mon vidéo est déjà prêt :biggrin2: Ça veut donc dire qu'il est à Mtl en ce moment même :shocked: Les filles allez faire votre tour dans le coin de Radio-Canada ce soir on sait jamais! :naughty:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mon vidéo est déjà prêt :biggrin2: Ça veut donc dire qu'il est à Mtl en ce moment même :shocked: Les filles allez faire votre tour dans le coin de Radio-Canada ce soir on sait jamais! :naughty:

Caro, je te confirme qu'il est à Montréal. :wink2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT good seat!!! We're planning on having dinner before the gig, come with us!!!

there has been talk of all of us going out to supper at St-Hubert restaurant (chicken), which is across the street from the venue. i wonder if we should get a serious list going, so that we could perhaps make a reservation just to make sure we call all sit together. soooooo, here goes

- Guylaine (1)

- Caro28 (1)

- Pas (1)

- Claudine + friend (2)

- carolollipop (1)

- suzy and her entourage (8)

- vero (1)

- danie (1)

- the dragon lady (1)

- casso 77 (2)

- cees (1)

total: 20

:shocked::(

Since I don't have internet at home, I have a little bit out of the loop with this! Is it too late to go for dinner with you guys? I would love to see you all before the show!

I've had so much school work! I haven't even be able to worry about the excitement for this concert! BUT BELIEVE ME I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT! Ha ha, at least with all this work, days will go by faster... Sooooo close.

What time is tout le monde en parle? i need to watch this show, even with y fuzzy antenna signal :aah:

:shocked::(

Since I don't have internet at home, I have a little bit out of the loop with this! Is it too late to go for dinner with you guys? I would love to see you all before the show!

I've had so much school work! I haven't even be able to worry about the excitement for this concert! BUT BELIEVE ME I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT! Ha ha, at least with all this work, days will go by faster... Sooooo close.

What time is tout le monde en parle? i need to watch this show, even with y fuzzy antenna signal :aah:

i'm sure it's ok to add your name, i'll put you on the list and make sure that our final count includes you. we are meeting at St-Hubert at 17h30 how many are you? just 1?

the show is Sunday night at 20h00 on Radio Canada

if you look in the gig/report/performance thread, there is a short clip of it & i translated it for all to understand :wink2:

there has been talk of all of us going out to supper at St-Hubert restaurant (chicken), which is across the street from the venue. i wonder if we should get a serious list going, so that we could perhaps make a reservation just to make sure we call all sit together. soooooo, here goes

- Guylaine (1)

- Caro28 (1)

- Pas (1)

- Claudine + friend (2)

- carolollipop (1)

- vero (1)

- danie (1)

- the dragon lady (1)

- casso 77 (2)

- cees (1)

- posterofagirl (1)

total: 21

and bumpedibump!!

i like to quote myself :mf_rosetinted:

Hey ALL!!!

Have a fabulous time!! This gig is going to be awesome and supper before hand is going to be so much fun!!

I wish I could be there but once again, the timing (and money) of Mika's gigs hardly work for me :wink2: (kjkalfjoeiajkSCHOOLal;kfjoe;iajef;kea)

Anyway...I can't wait for all the gig reports and pics and vids!!! Miss you all and hope I can be there next time!! :group_hug:

and bumpedibump!!

i like to quote myself :mf_rosetinted:

we all know that :mf_rosetinted:

Hey ALL!!!

Have a fabulous time!! This gig is going to be awesome and supper before hand is going to be so much fun!!

I wish I could be there but once again, the timing (and money) of Mika's gigs hardly work for me :wink2: (kjkalfjoeiajkSCHOOLal;kfjoe;iajef;kea)

Anyway...I can't wait for all the gig reports and pics and vids!!! Miss you all and hope I can be there next time!! :group_hug:

aaawww thnak you SO much Becks!!! I'm gonna miss you so much, it's not gonna be the same without you!!!

*throws rocks at stupid timing and money*

Hey guys, may I ask a question?

How many MFCers will wait for Mika after the gig on Tuesday?

I am not sure if Mika will still be doing a M&G after M&G with the golden ticket winners, but I wanna give it a go XD (he has to leave the concert hall "sometime" anyhow, right? It's just really rare to see an artist u like to come to the city where u live, so I really want to take the chance :teehee:)

I was wandering around Place des Arts today (checking out places), and lol I have no clue at all where he will leave the place.

like.............what if I wait at the wrong place for the whole time? :shocked:

thanks in advance for your help ^_^

Hey guys, may I ask a question?

How many MFCers will wait for Mika after the gig on Tuesday?

I am not sure if Mika will still be doing a M&G after M&G with the golden ticket winners, but I wanna give it a go XD (he has to leave the concert hall "sometime" anyhow, right? It's just really rare to see an artist u like to come to the city where u live, so I really want to take the chance :teehee:)

I was wandering around Place des Arts today (checking out places), and lol I have no clue at all where he will leave the place.

like.............what if I wait at the wrong place for the whole time? :shocked:

thanks in advance for your help ^_^

It's sure that a lot of us will wait for him after the gig! I never went to the Place des Arts before so I don't know where he could possibly leave but some people here must know it :thumb_yello:

Hey ALL!!!

ahhhhhh :huglove: wish you could be here also quebecky :wub2:

i'm sure it's ok to add your name, i'll put you on the list and make sure that our final count includes you. we are meeting at St-Hubert at 17h30 how many are you? just 1?

the show is Sunday night at 20h00 on Radio Canada

if you look in the gig/report/performance thread, there is a short clip of it & i translated it for all to understand :wink2:

Yes it's only me! :teehee: That's why I want to go with you guys!

:naughty: Yesterday I realized I didn't actually get Radio Canada so i had to extend my antenna with a random cable I found so that it reaches the window and I get a better signal...hahahah all this for a Mika interview!

Can't wait for tuesday!!!!!:biggrin2:

Hey ALL!!!

AAAAAAAH BECKY! I so wish you were here!

But there will always be more concerts to look forward to!

We'll be thinking of you! :wub2:

Yes it's only me! :teehee: That's why I want to go with you guys!

:naughty: Yesterday I realized I didn't actually get Radio Canada so i had to extend my antenna with a random cable I found so that it reaches the window and I get a better signal...hahahah all this for a Mika interview!

Can't wait for tuesday!!!!!:biggrin2:

lol i get 1000000000000 channels, but not that one!

i have to go watch it at my neighbors! :aah:

- Guylaine (1)

- Caro28 (1)

- Pas (1)

- Claudine + friend (2)

- carolollipop (1)

- vero (1)

- danie (1)

- the dragon lady (1)

- casso 77 (2)

- cees (1)

- posterofagirl (1)

total: 21

I'm quoting yourself too cuz I need to know the exact number before tuesday pm to confirm the reserevation (under Mika fan club).

Anyone else wants to have some chicken with us? :naughty:

I'm quoting yourself too cuz I need to know the exact number before tuesday pm to confirm the reserevation (under Mika fan club).

Anyone else wants to have some chicken with us? :naughty:

:shocked: i think i should be guiding you to the naughty corner!! but i do realise that in some instenses, having chicken with a group is acceptable :biggrin2::thumb_yello: