Mika in Montréal, QC at Place des Arts

lollipop_monkey

:shocked: i think i should be guiding you to the naughty corner!! but i do realise that in some instenses, having chicken with a group is acceptable :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:naughty: I meant: anyone would like to eat bbq chicken with us? (is it any better or now I sound even more naughty? :teehee:)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Je ne sais pas si je vais pouvoir venir souper finalement... Disons que ça ne file pas trop... demain je vais avoir une écho pour savoir si le petit poucet que j'avais dans le ventre est encore là, mais je ne me fais pas trop d'espoir... j'ai le coeur en milles miettes :(

J'espère pouvoir venir au concert pareil, je vous tiens au courant pour le souper.

Je ne sais pas si je vais pouvoir venir souper finalement... Disons que ça ne file pas trop... demain je vais avoir une écho pour savoir si le petit poucet que j'avais dans le ventre est encore là, mais je ne me fais pas trop d'espoir... j'ai le coeur en milles miettes :(

J'espère pouvoir venir au concert pareil, je vous tiens au courant pour le souper.

:emot-sad:

:huglove:

T'inquiète pas pour le souper... Je t'envoie toutes les ondes positives possible.

:sad: Je t'envoie moi aussi des ondes positives pour demain.

This show is my FIRST MIKA show EVER!!! I'm so excited <3

But im going alone so im kind of afraid :P but i rather go alone than never see him :X

My seat is CC 16!! Is there anyone near me?

Anyway, I can't wait to see him!!

Hello and welcome to MFC :bye:

I don't know about the seats really closed to you but we'll all be on the firsts row and I assure you that you better be alone then not there or with someone that doesn't like him :wink2:

Hello and welcome to MFC :bye:

I don't know about the seats really closed to you but we'll all be on the firsts row and I assure you that you better be alone then not there or with someone that doesn't like him :wink2:

Yea, I know <3

Do you know if i have to come early? are you there tmr? cause i need to take the metro so i dont know what time should i be there :( will he sell any shirt or poster? I want to get some :mf_lustslow:

Yea, I know <3

Do you know if i have to come early? are you there tmr? cause i need to take the metro so i dont know what time should i be there :( will he sell any shirt or poster? I want to get some :mf_lustslow:

We're having supper before at the St-Hubert restaurant in from of the PDA. You can come if you want, we'll be around 20 MFCers there!

And yes there should be merch like t-shirts and posters.

You don't really need to get there a lot before... And you should definitely recognized our MFC group... Maybe a little louder and golder then the others :blush-anim-cl:

We're having supper before at the St-Hubert restaurant in from of the PDA. You can come if you want, we'll be around 20 MFCers there!

And yes there should be merch like t-shirts and posters.

You don't really need to get there a lot before... And you should definitely recognized our MFC group... Maybe a little louder and golder then the others :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, so what time you gonna be there? I will come if i can :X I got the ticket pretty late so i didnt have a chance to get front row ticket :( so sad.. and i bought it with pretty high price but i think it's worth :) i really want to join you guys.

I dont know why my profile picture is not displayed though :(

Wow, so what time you gonna be there? I will come if i can :X I got the ticket pretty late so i didnt have a chance to get front row ticket :( so sad.. and i bought it with pretty high price but i think it's worth :) i really want to join you guys.

I dont know why my profile picture is not displayed though :(

We have a reservation at 17h30 under Mika Fan Club.

Do you see your pic when you download it? Maybe it's too big?

We have a reservation at 17h30 under Mika Fan Club.

Do you see your pic when you download it? Maybe it's too big?

I will come if i can!! <3

Yea, i see it when i uploaded it.. its just a normal avatar size 100 x 100 so i think there is nothing wrong with it :(

Anyway, what is your name? :P im sorry cause i didn't ask :P

I will come if i can!! <3

Yea, i see it when i uploaded it.. its just a normal avatar size 100 x 100 so i think there is nothing wrong with it :(

Anyway, what is your name? :P im sorry cause i didn't ask :P

My name's Danie. :wink2:

I dunno about your avie... You should ask in this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14512&page=39

aww je suis de tout coeur avec toi... je t'envoie tout plein d'ondes positives pour demain...

This show is my FIRST MIKA show EVER!!! I'm so excited <3

But im going alone so im kind of afraid :P but i rather go alone than never see him :X

My seat is CC 16!! Is there anyone near me?

Anyway, I can't wait to see him!!

welcome to the MFC!! as this is your first Mika gig, I must warn you: it is HIGHLY addictive!!! Prepare yourself to be Mikafied FOR LIFE!!

welcome to the MFC!! as this is your first Mika gig, I must warn you: it is HIGHLY addictive!!! Prepare yourself to be Mikafied FOR LIFE!!

I can't wait to see him!!! :aah:

You was one of the lollipop girl right?? wow, it's is amazing!! im jealous :P

I can't wait to see him!!! :aah:

You was one of the lollipop girl right?? wow, it's is amazing!! im jealous :P

welcome to MFC! hope to see you tomorrow night! i'm in row AA

It’s because I won...but I don’t know who are the others :S

oh congrats!!! that should be really cool! :thumb_yello: