MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Not between my legs! . . . have you heard that song? It is ONE of my faves . . . but, I am talking about a slow BEAUTIFUL/MEANINGFUL song that NO ONE could deny!!!!! :biggrin2:

I heard part of it at the hotel...remember. But I stop because we saw the Teen Choice Awards.

I heard part of it at the hotel...remember. But I stop because we saw the Teen Choice Awards.

THAT'S RIGHT . . .well did you at least LIKE the little that you heard? THAT was NOT a good environment to try and listen to Rufus . . we were WAY to HYPER!!! You have to be CALM when you listen to Ru so that you can appreciate the beautifulness! Ahhhh :wub2:

THAT'S RIGHT . . .well did you at least LIKE the little that you heard? THAT was NOT a good environment to try and listen to Rufus . . we were WAY to HYPER!!! You have to be CALM when you listen to Ru so that you can appreciate the beautifulness! Ahhhh :wub2:

ok. So then I have a date with rufus on 10/18

HA HA HA :doh: Well the ONLY way you can stand in front of the stage is if your seats are FRONT ROW! Cause if they are say 2nd or 3rd row the people in front of you are NOT gonna let you in front of them to stand in front of the stage. Am I being too technical - cause I feel I am . . . :freak:

Anyways the other day while doing some research I found some pics of a concert at the United Palace . . and I HAVE to find those cause I need to post them on here so everyone can get a feel of the layout and how it is going to be - from the PICS . . . FRONT ROW is C L O S E to the stage - there is a barrier (we will NEVER have it like a Le Poisson Rouge EVER again) But, all in all it looked pretty decent! I will find them!!!

Here is an example of the audience at a concert at the United Palace!! :das:

unitedpalace1.jpg

looks nice!!! t4p :thumb_yello:

Dang!:naughty:

Flying is OK. I just hate the smell of planes:puke: and Alex hates taking off so she holds me hand. Last time she almost broke it:naughty:

Well I'm off to bed. I have a bunch of homework I have to do tomorrow.

Night:bye:

I love the take off, what a hate is the landing... or rather the "descent" of the plane part.... turns my stomach upside down...

Well it has been a week since the pre-sale via the MFC maybe we will learn where we are sitting today. I sit in anticipation with crossed fingers and happy thoughts.

yeah we should have the news soon! I'm pretty confident, I clicked on the link the second it was active :biggrin2:

I love the take off, what a hate is the landing... or rather the "descent" of the plane part.... turns my stomach upside down...

ha ha ha A LOT of MFCers don't seem to mind the take-off and hate the landing . . . I about freak out during take off AND I watch others around me - and I see them putting their heads back and closing their eyes too . . . so, I KNOW I am NOT the only one! I don't mind the landing at ALL (unless it is raining THAT is scary) I guess cause I feel like :clap:I MADE IT WOO HOO!

Well it has been a week since the pre-sale via the MFC maybe we will learn where we are sitting today. I sit in anticipation with crossed fingers and happy thoughts.

yeah we should have the news soon! I'm pretty confident, I clicked on the link the second it was active :biggrin2:

ha ha ha A LOT of us clicked AS soon as that link was active!!!! :naughty: We were sitting on READY!!! I am VERY hopeful that we got the best allotment! STILL can't help but be a bit nervous STILL . . the anticipation is MURDER!

ha ha ha A LOT of MFCers don't seem to mind the take-off and hate the landing . . . I about freak out during take off AND I watch others around me - and I see them putting their heads back and closing their eyes too . . . so, I KNOW I am NOT the only one! I don't mind the landing at ALL (unless it is raining THAT is scary) I guess cause I feel like :clap: I MADE IT WOO HOO!

oh it's not that it scares me or anything, I'm not scared on planes... the landing just makes me wanna vomit really :naughty:

This is getting more tense! I want to know what I bought!:sneaky2:

PLEASE!!!!:wub2:

It's been a week since pre-sale. Did the people who bought tickets on Friday have to wait to find out where they are sitting?

Curious.

Dont' worry. Hopefully we will know soon. But I won't be surprise if we get the e-mail during the first week of October.