Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww poor u :( i don't go back to college till monday, gawd gotta start choosing uni's to go to stress alert :s Lol :naughty:

I've only been back at school for a month, and I'm already stressed. All this preparation for next year has me scared to death...I don't know where I want to go, what I want to do with my life, or how I'm gonna afford anything. :boxed:

I've only been back at school for a month, and I'm already stressed. All this preparation for next year has me scared to death...I don't know where I want to go, what I want to do with my life, or how I'm gonna afford anything. :boxed:

i know what i wanna do i wanna be a social worker its just trying to pick a university to go to thats hard Lol :s

Oh my God I hope this is true :boing:

Report: Ellen DeGeneres is New Judge on 'American Idol'

Sept. 9, 2009, 8:33 PM EST

By Josef Adalian, The Wrap

"American Idol" has found its new Paula: Ellen DeGeneres.

The Fox series is prepared to announce a deal that would make the talk show host/comic the new fourth judge on America's top-rated show. She would replace Paula Abdul, who quit "Idol" over the summer due to a salary scuffle.

A Fox spokesperson could not immediately be reached for comment.

DeGeneres has been a major "Idol" fan, featuring contestants from the show on her daytime chatfest on a regular basis. She also came close to guest co-host the show's "Idol Gives Back" charity special last year, but dropped out due to a scheduling conflict.

Oh my God I hope this is true :boing:

Report: Ellen DeGeneres is New Judge on 'American Idol'

Sept. 9, 2009, 8:33 PM EST

By Josef Adalian, The Wrap

"American Idol" has found its new Paula: Ellen DeGeneres.

The Fox series is prepared to announce a deal that would make the talk show host/comic the new fourth judge on America's top-rated show. She would replace Paula Abdul, who quit "Idol" over the summer due to a salary scuffle.

A Fox spokesperson could not immediately be reached for comment.

DeGeneres has been a major "Idol" fan, featuring contestants from the show on her daytime chatfest on a regular basis. She also came close to guest co-host the show's "Idol Gives Back" charity special last year, but dropped out due to a scheduling conflict.

I love Ellen. :wub2:

I might do that. My brother's is killing him though, and he graduated 4 yrs ago.

we don't have to start paying ours back till we earn at least £15,000 a year, n even then only pay like £20 out of our salary every month so barley a noticable amount Lol