• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister- "What are you doing?"

Me- "Looking for joy in a strange place."

Sister- :blink: *walks away*

Me- "Isn't it obvious?"

:lmao:

One time my brother got a detention because he forgot to write his name on his poster.

WTF? :lol3: What an a**hole of a teacher. I mean, tell the kid to write his name down and not do it again...or something. But a 30 minute detention? :blink:

I got and hour detention for cough..my school is obbsesed with swine flu...

If they were really that concerned with swine flu, why wouldn't they send you home/to the doctors? :blink:

Why the hekk you ask me?:aah::roftl:

I'm not allowed to cut my own hair, but I like my hair anyway.. I'm in love with it!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Me neither:mf_rosetinted: Im gonna get killed once mum comes home

but its only a side fringe...isnt that bad!:roftl:

I just realized MFC has nearly 15,000 members.

The last time I checked it was closer to 13,000.

How slow can one person be sometimes? :roftl:

last time I checked it was close to 10,000

this is how slow a person can be:mf_rosetinted:

Oh my...

The boy I like from school asked for my number cos we're going somewhere tommorow... I asked him to just text me cos I don't really want my family finding out what I'm up too.. BUT!! this boy really insists on calling me up... Just great :blush-anim-cl:*Just hopes I have no network coverage or I'm gonna have to throw my mobile out the window fast!!!*

Yes. :teehee:

Oh my gawd, I didn't realize until that day that I hardly know what's going on in class. :tears: Luckily he could explain everything...with no textbook. I felt sooooo dumb. :huh:

Aww I knew he liked you :wub2:

I'm so giddy for you:teehee:

Aww I knew he liked you :wub2:

I'm so giddy for you:teehee:

Thanks. :teehee: But he's probably like this with many people. I know he kids around with other people the same way, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Oh yeah, he also said Mika is "brilliant" (quoting here:naughty:). Isn't this guy amazing? :roftl:

Thanks. :teehee: But he's probably like this with many people. I know he kids around with other people the same way, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Oh yeah, he also said Mika is "brilliant" (quoting here:naughty:). Isn't this guy amazing? :roftl:

Um, yes! :aah:

Stop being pessimistic. He likes you. :sneaky2:

I came here, forgot what i had to say, and now i could've sworn i saw a liger once! :shocked:

Ooooh! OH! Oooooh!

Did You Know: The Ogopogo is officially under the protection of the British Columbian government and may not be hunted. :thumb_yello:

that's kinda scary.. i never knew it REALLY did exist! :boxed:

Edited by MikaLuva93