Calling all Mika & MJ fans

DarkLight

I had a bit of an idea a while back not long after Michael Jackson died, that would be a lovely way to "remember him" and help keep the good what he did alive.

My idea was basically this.

I was thinking of near christmas time visiting a childrens hospital & handing out toys & such.

Now I've no idea which Children's hospital as of yet but it's likely be in Manchester, If not London, more than likely, So basically I was wondering if any of you Mika/MJ fans would like to participate?

You don't have to live in the U.K to participate you could send toy's to me & I will take them with me.

So who's up for it?

anyone?

What I also need is a few people (at least 4 or 5) who would be willing to come along with me to the childrens hospital to hand out the toys & suchlike

So If you wish to help with that too let me know here.

Let me know if you're sending in toys (in which case you'll need my address) or if you want to come along with me then I need to know who is coming.

thanks guys :)

ohh another idea I had was we could all dress up, some of us as Mika's characters & some of us could dress like Michael, so how's about it then?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic