We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stay hot you say?:das:

eque.jpg

Well these always work for me!:

mika10.jpgmika24.jpg

271-border.jpg

161-border.jpg

4april5.jpg

4jun1-1.jpg

BTW what do you think of my updated desktop?

Desktop-2.jpg

wow that only helped a lot on getting me a lot warmer... the flu makes me hot enough... But cant stay away from here and there is no way im gonna change my comp. wall to something else than with Mika!!!!

wow that only helped a lot on getting me a lot warmer... the flu makes me hot enough... But cant stay away from here and there is no way im gonna change my comp. wall to something else than with Mika!!!!

And dont stay away-wolud be boring :roftl:

Anyway you said you have to be warm to get better-do you realize I am in fact trying to make you healthy again?:biggrin2:

uh btw I finally managed to install MSN without my computer attacking me!

me:1 comp:0

And dont stay away-wolud be boring :roftl:

Anyway you said you have to be warm to get better-do you realize I am in fact trying to make you healthy again?:biggrin2:

uh btw I finally managed to install MSN without my computer attacking me!

me:1 comp:0

well havent helped much soz.... freezing atm. and about to watch a movie with a ton of tea next to me! Will hope that will help a lil! Jee WWWWWWWWWWWHY a flu now! :sneaky2: Couldnt it has waited till AFTER my bday :sneaky2:

Reminds me of i got my 2nd TBWKTM album today... so all i can wait for now is the signed one, a necklace (angel wing) + a surprise from inbar_assaf :boing: :boing: :boing:

well havent helped much soz.... freezing atm. and about to watch a movie with a ton of tea next to me! Will hope that will help a lil! Jee WWWWWWWWWWWHY a flu now! :sneaky2: Couldnt it has waited till AFTER my bday :sneaky2:

Reminds me of i got my 2nd TBWKTM album today... so all i can wait for now is the signed one, a necklace (angel wing) + a surprise from inbar_assaf :boing: :boing: :boing:

yay for you! I didint get any of mine yet and im getting worried:blink:Im gonna email the today..

Im just making a bday gift for you right now so I can be a lil late...

hey! wazzup? how are you?

(congratz with the 38000 posts :yay:)

38 ... 000 ... :shocked:

When did I do that? :blink::aah:

Hi!! How are you today? stil in pain?

Let's say: my perspective on life sucks too sometimes :teehee:

It's just .. I KNOW there are worse things and all, but at the same time I don't like the way my own life is going :thumbdown: Maybe I should be happy that I have the life I'm having at the moment .. but it still sucks :aah:

(in case you don't understand, wich is quite possible :aah: : yes, still in pain .. And today at work was almost like hell so I'm even more tired than other days, and even more pain .. And I have to go again soon to feed the horses and clean the pasture etc. so when I get back I'll be even more tired and in even more pain :boxed::teehee:)

hey girls :bye:

please... call me Inbar :roftl::roftl: yeah I dont know...

yay for you! I didint get any of mine yet and im getting worried:blink:Im gonna email the today..

Im just making a bday gift for you right now so I can be a lil late...

I havnt got mine either...

am going to order a regular version soon, so I can get it signed and framed :wub2: wonder when thats gonna get here...

38 ... 000 ... :shocked:

When did I do that? :blink::aah:

Let's say: my perspective on life sucks too sometimes :teehee:

It's just .. I KNOW there are worse things and all, but at the same time I don't like the way my own life is going :thumbdown: Maybe I should be happy that I have the life I'm having at the moment .. but it still sucks :aah:

(in case you don't understand, wich is quite possible :aah: : yes, still in pain .. And today at work was almost like hell so I'm even more tired than other days, and even more pain .. And I have to go again soon to feed the horses and clean the pasture etc. so when I get back I'll be even more tired and in even more pain :boxed::teehee:)

Wow it really suck you havo to take care of horses too:blink:

Youve got a HUGE hug from me :huglove:

People, can I randomly come in and share: I think Mika looks 50 times better than he did in the beginning :fangurl: The l'express pics and vid comfirms this to me :fangurl:

Okay, carry on :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I know :aah:

Since that WAG-video he has changed so much :shocked: All in a good way :mf_rosetinted:

(and no, not because he was almost naked in that vid .. but since then he has a lot more confidence and it shows ... :wink2:)

:naughty: I know :aah:

Since that WAG-video he has changed so much :shocked: All in a good way :mf_rosetinted:

(and no, not because he was almost naked in that vid .. but since then he has a lot more confidence and it shows ... :wink2:)

And And, he looks more mature now, and the stubble! And the hair! Okay, I gotta stop now before I get the reputation of crazy fangurl :mf_rosetinted: