We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is! :thumb_yello: except for being cold I guess :bleh:

yeah...A lil bit! :biggrin2:

:naughty: i'm ok th bella you ??:wink2:

:huglove:

I had a best laugh Im a couple of weeks! my mum and I were talking to my sis on skype and everything seemed sooo funny! And their sayings rock!

Ypu know this type of laugh you just CANT control? Thats it! Except my throat is sour...but its good!:roftl:

why hunny? :huglove:

thing is- I have no idea... my first gig... maybe even two... very different gigs- something Ive been waiting for almost 3 years... and Im not bubbly inside like when i got the CD, or excited or extremely happy...

Im weird, I know :bleh:

how are you? :huglove:

thing is- I have no idea... my first gig... maybe even two... very different gigs- something Ive been waiting for almost 3 years... and Im not bubbly inside like when i got the CD, or excited or extremely happy...

Im weird, I know :bleh:

how are you? :huglove:

Maybe you wanted an acoustic gig to be your first? You know-cozy small venue and all? I know I would...Not that I would complain for a regual gig!

Im very good!:thumb_yello:

I would go for both :wink2:

Hope you'll feel better soon sweetie :huglove:

trust me- if only! Im having so much money trouble... its all about the sweet talk and promises now... :naughty:

Im looking up vienna too- cheap apperently...

Maybe you wanted an acoustic gig to be your first? You know-cozy small venue and all? I know I would...Not that I would complain for a regual gig!

Im very good!:thumb_yello:

no no, regular gig is fantastic- and the Amsterdam and vienna and all those dont seem to be WAY too huge (unlike Milano- which looks bombastucly fantastic :aah: )

I dunno- maybe the ideaa of actually going after three years hasnt sunk in yet :aah:

thats good! :wub2:

Ditto! Definitely... and definitely if its Mika :naughty:

+1!!!:teehee:

hey, DA do you know what??

yesterday when i saw Mika's appearence ,singing BIOTG and RAIN, it reminded me on you, because he had such naughty looks, that he killed everbody, and i was thinking: ohh, if DA saw it, she must be :swoon: right now!:roftl::roftl:

yesterday when i saw Mika's appearence ,singing BIOTG and RAIN, it reminded me on you, because he had such naughty looks, that he killed everbody, and i was thinking: ohh, if DA saw it, she must be :swoon: right now!:roftl::roftl:

Thx i think! :naughty:

And yeah i saw it and it was goooooooooood! Notised that naughty look many times and i loved it! Will check it out again friday. Online isnt good enough!

trust me- if only! Im having so much money trouble... its all about the sweet talk and promises now... :naughty:

Im looking up vienna too- cheap apperently...

no no, regular gig is fantastic- and the Amsterdam and vienna and all those dont seem to be WAY too huge (unlike Milano- which looks bombastucly fantastic :aah: )

I dunno- maybe the ideaa of actually going after three years hasnt sunk in yet :aah:

thats good! :wub2:

Maybe! I dont know how would I react If I was allowed to a gig!:aah:

And yeah i saw it and it was goooooooooood! Notised that naughty look many times and i loved it! Will check it out again friday. Online isnt good enough!

i'll watch it on friday too, because i couldn't see it last time, (actually i saw it on youtube some hours later:sneaky2:)...so, i'm prepared to :swoon: again!

yes definitely!:aah:

I know its boring but Im proud of my new desktop!:aah:

we.jpg

What d'ya think?

it's beautiful!! fantastic!!:clap:

i love it!:wub2:

bbc-25.jpg

bbc-17.jpg

some of them i uploaded yesterday. i have... well a few with that naughty look! :naughty:

oh god- the looks he pulled to the camera! I swear I was almost dead that naughty boy! :aah::swoon:

he was fricking brilliant on that show! i was very proud :wub2:and hot :naughty: