Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

Can someone help, please?

sure- you take a URL pf a pic you (or anyone else) uploaded somewhere like imageshack or photobucket, and you paste into the box that opens when you click on the "insert image" button in the reply to topic box- its a button with a pic of a mountain and sun....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure- you take a URL pf a pic you (or anyone else) uploaded somewhere like imageshack or photobucket, and you paste into the box that opens when you click on the "insert image" button in the reply to topic box- its a button with a pic of a mountain and sun....

thanksss. I know that, but isnt it possible to upload one from my computer?

hey Elise!

see- told you you'll find a kind soul out there!

Im very happy for you... now Im convincing my mom for Ireland instead of Vienna... seems nicer... she dosnt there are 2 gigs there too :teehee:

Yay!! Looking forward seeing you there if your mum lets you!

thought of the vid. cos she said yes? wow!!!! :naughty:

hhmmm... think i'll check out BIOTG now... maybe some from Scala after... but i need something very cold after then!!!!!

:swoon:

O-M-G I cant get enough of those:mf_lustslow::drool:

Then you have to make your own photobucket-account (f.e.), you have to register (it's free) and then you get your own album where you can upload pics and get the url that you can post here :wink2:

Yes, if you go to imageshack.us and click on Browse... you can choose a picture that's saved on your computer and upload it. Then you take the link like Inbar said :thumb_yello:

Edit: Or you take the last link (show image to friends) and you put the link between up here :)

Edited by .Liza

that as in that gorgeous pic, or that as in the gorgeous man? :mf_rosetinted:

Uh .. the pic has been next to my bed for a while, the man has been IN my bed (and still is in my bed) :teehee::aah:

youre welcome... I dont think so- no...

Then you have to make your own photobucket-account (f.e.), you have to register (it's free) and then you get your own album where you can upload pics and get the url that you can post here :wink2:

Yes, if you go to imageshack.us and click on Browse... you can choose a picture that's saved on your computer and upload it. Then you take the link like Inbar said :thumb_yello:

Edit: Or you take the last link (show image to friends) and you put the link between up here :)

Thank you!!! :wub2: