Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

Donno how i felt for him the first time... but last time back when i joined was cos he was in my dream :blink:

I'm good at dreaming about my crushes, I use to dream a lot with them but oh pity 10 days and I still haven't dreamed about Mika...but gimme time! :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I even wrote a song about it!:aah: or changed aroud PUTOF:roftl:

A song about what? and what does PUTOF mean? excuse me, I'm slow, English isn't my mother tongue :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by hathor

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! cant wait!

Did you see the Letterman thingy? any link? Amber said he wasnt wearing a wig but something similar! Im curious!:aah:

Oh! there already are two links:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2590271&postcount=218

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2590491&postcount=221

Credit for the people who posted them :thumb_yello:

I'm good at dreaming about my crushes, I use to dream a lot with them but oh pity 10 days and I still haven't dreamed about Mika...but gimme time! :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

A song about what? and what does PUTOF mean? excuse me, I'm short and besides English isn't my mother tongue :blush-anim-cl:

English is my second language to:thumb_yello:

PUTOF is Pick Up Off The Floor,song from Mikas new album

Listen if you have the CD or on youtube

and then Ill show you the song!:biggrin2:

I think theres definitely also some :das: over these cos of the angle and his hand...

MT274277.jpg

MT274289.jpg

ohhh and also some here...

MT274310.jpg

Mwaahahahaha!!! I didn't even notice his hand there!! He's naughtier than I thought :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

MT271208.jpg

ROAR

Well, depends on what you like I guess :teehee: I liked it because... well, I dunno, it's a movie that makes you think about life. I love that. It's not some happy funny flick tho :teehee:

ellis2.jpg

I love this photoshot!!!:mf_lustslow: thanks for posting

Edited by hathor

I wasnt going to bed! go back to my post again:teehee: I was making impression or pretending I was a girl from MFC-RainbowGirl which name is Kat and she asked me too!

I need to do homework tho....:sneaky2:

Ah ok, I'm slow, I use to misread things as I don't speak English very well, so excuse if I make weird and strange remarks :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Go to your homework then :teehee::teehee: I'm bad :teehee:

Edited by hathor

English is my second language to

PUTOF is Pick Up Off The Floor,song from Mikas new album

Listen if you have the CD or on youtube

and then Ill show you the song!

And where are you from if I may ask?

And yes I know that song, not of my fav though.

Naughtier than you thought?:mf_rosetinted:What did you think?!:roftl:Ever seen WAG vid?:roftl:

This

mika18.jpg

isnt enough naughty?:roftl:

You killed me dead :swoon: Where did you take the clip from? I downloaded the YT ones but they all have bad resolution, mind uploading or giving me link, pretty please? if not today maybe another day? please :mf_lustslow: I love him in this clip, I wonder why :roftl::blush-anim-cl::teehee: