Mika Heads East!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Really excited for people in Australia, Tokyo & Seoul!! It's about time he looks East! Nearly gave me a heart attack when they announced on mikasounds homepage that he's heading to South East Asia... but to my disappointment there's no gigs in South East Asia at all.. :sneaky2: Anyway, hope you all have the time of your lives!!

yana!!!! :huglove:

we'll tell them his next destination has to be MALAYSIA!!!!

Yes, drill it into his head...hahah... I've been asking him all these yrs, but no response yet... :boxed:

Why can't we buy the ticket from Mikasounds directly?

I feel a bit I'm an outsider.

I have a stomachache when I'm thinking about Friday.

Hi Miina... not seen you in ages... good to see familiar names on here :blush-anim-cl: hope you all managed to solve the ticket issue.

We are stuck with trying to JOIN as Smash Japan members on Friday when we apply for the presale tickets. That is all we can do, we tried everything else. They may not accept us.

It costs 6000 yen to join, then the ticket is 6,800 yen. So nearly US$120 to get pre sale tickets. Or we can risk general admission later, save money, but never get near the front. Tickets have numbers on them even for standing gigs, and they let you enter according to the number, not according to how long you stood outside.

So that is why it would have been better to get tickets in a special Mikasounds presale. A presale before the Smash Japan members presale.

It is easier for me to buy Hong Kong tickets, and I don't even live there

OMG!!:shocked: Hope it all goes well :aah:

*relieved* THANKS A LOT!!!

i hope u guys can get front row no. tix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to u all!!!!!!!!!

oh honestly i dun think we need camping this time, haha

there are altogether 3 reserves for this coming gig and as i mentioned, it's free standing.

so we only need to get the A reserve tix and queue up early on the show day:thumb_yello:

actually we are discussing the time for queuing!!!!!

when did u guys usually start?? in the aftn or in the morning???

or.......... camping???

Ppl have started at all sorts of time in the past... I don't think there's a way to tell...

Actually if he ever comes to Malaysia or Singapore.. it would be difficult for us MFCers to be in the front row as well... they don't do GA gigs here... always make you pay a lot for good spots... will be too expensive for most... :aah:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yana!!!! :huglove:

we'll tell them his next destination has to be MALAYSIA!!!! :biggrin2:

awww thnks hunn :wub2::huglove:

*request* ask him to do KACHINNNNNNGGG-AH in front of all of you,LIVE! :naughty:

Thank you for the great news.:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Mika is coming to Tokyo in this year!!!

My hands are shaking....

hahaha..the tremendous anxiety makes your hands tremble huh?the greatness of mika.

Actually if he ever comes to Malaysia or Singapore.. it would be difficult for us MFCers to be in the front row as well... they don't do GA gigs here... always make you pay a lot for good spots... will be too expensive for most... :aah:

there's always the urge to barge right in front when fandom takes the lead :roftl: otherwise,we're just gonna have to wait for one of those mobile companies to be generous enough to hold a little contest to win tix.

there's always the urge to barge right in front when fandom takes the lead :roftl: otherwise,we're just gonna have to wait for one of those mobile companies to be generous enough to hold a little contest to win tix.

Security would be extremely tough on ppl... anyway I don't barge through crowd, wouldn't be fair on the rest. Win Tix... then we got to prepare to be lucky from now on Yana.. woohooo!!:thumb_yello:

NOT YET!!!!!!

i dunno if that no. tix system applies here too.... coz we dun hv such tradition!!!!:shocked::boxed:

and pre-sale is not a popular thing in HK either!!

normally when there's a concert, we'll juz buy tix from the box office in person. if it's a popular one, ppl would then wait outside the selling place overnight, or even 2-3 days before -_-

so if the no. tix system is applied to every mika gig, we need to go early tmr morning!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG

I hope you can get the ticket:wink2:

I'd like to wait in line for the ticket with you in HK, if possible!