mika braces i need info

ellen5000

i hope no one minds me doing this but hr goes .

im planning on getting some braces to give to mika and putting some names of the mfcers on

first come first served but befor all that where where asking for our names on it (hopefully) i need to know where to get braces that will fit him and stuff like that, weve got ages here are some things i need to know...:thumb_yello:

.where do i get braces? (not the clip on ones ):biggrin2:

.is it a good project?

and so on...

also this might not be happening untill i find out if im going to the gig.:blink:

if you want to be on it just pm me i think

thankyou for looking at ma thread :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope no one minds me doing this but hr goes .

im planning on getting some braces to give to mika and putting some names of the mfcers on

first come first served but befor all that where where asking for our names on it (hopefully) i need to know where to get braces that will fit him and stuff like that, weve got ages here are some things i need to know...:thumb_yello:

.where do i get braces? (not the clip on ones ):biggrin2:

.is it a good project?

and so on...

also this might not be happening untill i find out if im going to the gig.:blink:

if you want to be on it just pm me i think

thankyou for looking at ma thread :thumb_yello:

Hi Ellen,

Not to discourage you, but a large group of MFCers did give Mika braces

quite a while ago. It was so long ago, I can't even find the thread now! :naughty:

Anyhow, if you want to do it, I think you can find braces in most shops

that sell men's suits, and I'm sure they're just one-size-fits-all. :thumb_yello:

Hi Ellen,

Not to discourage you, but a large group of MFCers did give Mika braces

quite a while ago. It was so long ago, I can't even find the thread now! :naughty:

Anyhow, if you want to do it, I think you can find braces in most shops

that sell men's suits, and I'm sure they're just one-size-fits-all. :thumb_yello:

thx :blush-anim-cl:im sure he had loads befor anyway i didnt know anyway im sure ill get loads more posts like this but ill carry on anyway unless any one has any other suggestions at all

as you sed it was a long time ago so he might need some new ones lol:naughty:

Braces? Doesn't that term mean something else in the UK? Because I'm thinking of the metal stuff you put on teeth and when I saw that I went, "Does someone want Mika related braces?" and then when I read your post I went :blink: for a sec or two until I remembered it has another meaning. XD I think it's suspenders... *Looks it up*

Yup,

braces, noun

suspenders, the straps that hold up one's trousers.

commonly used in British Isles

:aah: Let me tell you it's so hillarious the things you can think when you forget the other meaning. :aah:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friend,

I agree with BuzzBuzz..I also found a lot problem in finding braces for myself..Last month I was searching it and I was either getting a health or care forum or I was getting dental forum and the worst part is I got some injury forums too that really made me upset.Then one of my friend suggested Trafalgar Braces..So this is how I faced problem in finding them and got it after a long search..So if you want you can go through it may be you will get something of your concern.

Regards,

Nelson