Wicked: The Musical/Stage Show Thread

MIKAmadRosie1996

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that picture's... huge.

But dude! You made a thread about Wicked, your avatar is 2D, and you're (obviously) a Mika fan!! I like you. :biggrin2:

Anyways, I cried during "Defying Gravity". Not because it was sad, it was just so goddamned powerful. There was literally so much awesome on the stage that I cried. I knew it was coming, too, cause I'd listened to the soundtrack over and over and over and I'd actually seen it before (though I couldn't really remember it... I think it was the original cast, too SOO FRUSTRATING!)

But yeah, I saw it again cause my cousin was going on a trip to see it and have a workshop with a member of the cast (not that they were a drama group or anything... just rich New Yorkers) so they took me for my birthday! Also, the actor was nice enough to bring us backstage before the show and I got to stand on the stage on which Idina Menzel AND Kristen Chenoweth had once stood and performed. It made my knees weak.

Sooooo.... that was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

I love Wicked!!!!

Before I saw it, I listened to the soundtrack all the time (I'm listening to it now :aah:) , and I had no idea what to expect, but it's so wonderful. It's one of the best musicals that I've seen live. Just wow. Every character is so great. But, I love Elphaba and Fiyero the most, haha.

I reallly really love the music...Stephen Schwarz is incredible.