What Do You Live For? What Makes You Speechless?

Iriss_A

I live for the music!

the thing that drives me to do what i want to do, it's inspired me, its been my therapist, my boyfriend, my friend, my comfort blanket....its given me something to look forward to. I love it so much, i cant think of any words to describe the meaning it has to me.

Got anything like that in your life?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i live for glitter :naughty:

no... What i live for is music too. Its pretty much always there for me. Can help me when im down or things like that. Inspires me. I cant imagine living without music. I always have it with me if im going somewhere. Its just... i cant explain... cant imagine living without it :shocked:

i live for glitter :naughty:

no... What i live for is music too. Its pretty much always there for me. Can help me when im down or things like that. Inspires me. I cant imagine living without music. I always have it with me if im going somewhere. Its just... i cant explain... cant imagine living without it :shocked:

Yesss, mee too. I cant imagine a world without Music.

There would be nothing to live for then :naughty:

Music makes the world go round :blush-anim-cl: And Mika makes it spin faster :teehee:

Yaeh, I think it would be almost impossible to live without music, however, I don't live for it.

I think I live for myself, first, and for my family and all the other people around me, the ones that need me, appreciate me. I share my life with them and we achieve great things together.

EDIT: And yes, if you ask what makes me speechless, I would definitely say arts (music, theater, cinema, art etc.). Because it is able to tell more than people ever thought, to make people feel unbelievable emotions, to manipulate masses and even change the world.

Edited by Eglė