How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a letter from the danish national school of theatre today that i can start there again if i want... i just have to go through 2 tests... use to be 3. But i was a student there a few years ago... i just left the school... not cos i wanted to leave but i had to. Remember the exact date i left... sep. 11 - 2001. Remember when i got home and turned on the telly (couldnt do much cos i cold barely walk) breaking news about WTC came... :tears:

BUT the prob. is im not allowed to go to school or take an education ect :tears:

The time i was a student there was great even tough i was the "outsider" but all the acting, singing, dancing :aah:

Ok, so you're happy because theoretically you could start again - but you actually can't because you're not allowed? Is that because of the epilepsy? So you can't do school or an education at all atm?

Ok, so you're happy because theoretically you could start again - but you actually can't because you're not allowed? Is that because of the epilepsy? So you can't do school or an education at all atm?

All of em: yep

but nope not atm. i cant at all...

All of em: yep

but nope not atm. i cant at all...

At all? I see, i really know too little of this illness. Would be interested in learning more though. But doesn't have to be in here...

So you defo should apply as M's undie consultant and dresser. Don't need an education for that, there's nobody more qualified than you as far as that is concerned :biggrin2:

At all? I see, i really know too little of this illness. Would be interested in learning more though. But doesn't have to be in here...

So you defo should apply as M's undie consultant and dresser. Don't need an education for that, there's nobody more qualified than you as far as that is concerned :biggrin2:

I would mre than LOOOOOOOve to be that:biggrin2: and thx! :naughty:

btw. the Mika show in Denmark next month is 100% confirmed now... its on MS :yay::boing::pbjt:

This is why im so damn happy. Check Bumblefoots messege..... (Bumblefoot is a guitarist in Guns N Roses who will come to Denmark on June 14 next month where well... i will see and meet him FINALLY after 12+ years of wanted vthat)

guestlist.th.jpg

This is why im so damn happy. Check Bumblefoots messege..... (Bumblefoot is a guitarist in Guns N Roses who will come to Denmark on June 14 next month where well... i will see and meet him FINALLY after 12+ years of wanted vthat)

guestlist.th.jpg

That's epic -and a damn good reason to be happy! Have so much fun - and tell me afterwards how it was! :wink2:

:clap::thumb_yello::punk::yay::groupwave::boing::pbjt::huglove:

:woot_jump:

guestlist.th.jpg

:thumb_yello:you are lucky..

"Don't forget to try the Danish hot dog" :lmfao:

guestlist.th.jpg

super cool hun

i just missed a table and hit my right knee pretty bad!

:aah: Ouch! :boxed:

wauw not everyday im getting akedif i need 1 or 2 tix and if im going w. someone :shocked: That man is amazing...

That's really amazing - and very sweet! Can understand how you feel :wink2:

:aah: Ouch! :boxed:

That's really amazing - and very sweet! Can understand how you feel :wink2:

i think he was talking about vip :shocked: Cos i wrote back that im going with one but he alreayd has a show tix and got a "2 it is :) Chat more in a few weeks! :D" back

prtsc.th.jpg

i think he was talking about vip :shocked: Cos i wrote back that im going with one but he alreayd has a show tix and got a "2 it is :) Chat more in a few weeks! :D" back

prtsc.th.jpg

Wow, it's getting better and better, hun! :thumb_yello::boing:

I know, I keep repeating myself but: I'm really happy for you. A dream come true, isn't it? :wink2:

Wow, it's getting better and better, hun! :thumb_yello::boing:

I know, I keep repeating myself but: I'm really happy for you. A dream come true, isn't it? :wink2:

Definitely a dream comming true :boing::yay::fangurl:

That man has a pure heart of gold! So sweet to his fans... And i will be him forever grateful for this and MANY other things...