Hello everyone new here!

rickysimth

Hello!

I am Ricky and I am 21 years old. I have completed my study in last July month. I am gig fan of Mika. It's my pleasure to join with you in this community and I hope I'll learn something from you here.I will become happy if some one from this community want to communicate with me on general issues. Listening music, playing and watching games and watching movies, drawing are my hobbies.I like also video games and the Internet. I am new on this forum so if I have problem in future please help me.Thank you everyone!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello!

I am Ricky and I am 21 years old. I have completed my study in last July month. I am gig fan of Mika. It's my pleasure to join with you in this community and I hope I'll learn something from you here.I will become happy if some one from this community want to communicate with me on general issues. Listening music, playing and watching games and watching movies, drawing are my hobbies.I like also video games and the Internet. I am new on this forum so if I have problem in future please help me.Thank you everyone!

Ricky,

Your MySpace says you're a 33 year old from Philadelphia, and your IP address is coming from India. Sounds fishy and spammer-like to me. Prove you're not a random spammer by naming three Mika songs and describing what he looks like. Kaythanks!

Archived