Pan's Labyrinth Thread

Mika_Rules_All

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes! The creators of the chraracters were complete geniuses! And the insane twist between reality and fairytale was fantastic! I just...AAH! So good!

I know I love how it does that. I made some of my friends watch but they didn't get it. I can watch it without reading the subtitles because I've watched it so much that I memorized the words. :biggrin2::aah:

I know I love how it does that. I made some of my friends watch but they didn't get it. I can watch it without reading the subtitles because I've watched it so much that I memorized the words. :biggrin2::aah:

Hahaha! I haven't watched it that much but I've watched it quie a few times.

I was a bit confused the first time too and I guess I'm still unsure whether the girl was crazy or if it was meant to be that everything was really happening. :blink: But I love it!

So... what language is it in then?:teehee:

According to location in your profile you're from Canada, and that means your language is English or French doesn't it?

And please tell me a little about the story line!:wink2:

Hahaha! I haven't watched it that much but I've watched it quie a few times.

I was a bit confused the first time too and I guess I'm still unsure whether the girl was crazy or if it was meant to be that everything was really happening. :blink: But I love it!

I think that its just her imagination. She reads all those fairy tales and believes them and then her mind takes her on like a trip. But that's just what I thought.

So... what language is it in then?:teehee:

According to location in your profile you're from Canada, and that means your language is English or French doesn't it?

And please tell me a little about the story line!:wink2:

It's in Spanish. And yeah those are the languages of my country. :biggrin2:

This is from the IMDB website(I'm not good at giving descriptions):

In 1944 fascist Spain, a girl, fascinated with fairy-tales, is sent along with her pregnant mother to live with her new stepfather, a ruthless captain of the Spanish army. During the night, she meets a fairy who takes her to an old faun in the center of the labyrinth. He tells her she's a princess, but must prove her royalty by surviving three gruesome tasks. If she fails, she will never prove herself to be the the true princess and will never see her real father, the king, again.

It's in Spanish. And yeah those are the languages of my country. :biggrin2:

This is from the IMDB website(I'm not good at giving descriptions):

In 1944 fascist Spain, a girl, fascinated with fairy-tales, is sent along with her pregnant mother to live with her new stepfather, a ruthless captain of the Spanish army. During the night, she meets a fairy who takes her to an old faun in the center of the labyrinth. He tells her she's a princess, but must prove her royalty by surviving three gruesome tasks. If she fails, she will never prove herself to be the the true princess and will never see her real father, the king, again.

There's another thing! The king! It all looked like it was supposed to be heaven or hell. But which one? What was he the king of? :naughty:

I REALLY need to watch it again! I've been wanting to for so long but I've never gotten around to it. I think I might watch it tomorrow :biggrin2:

There's another thing! The king! It all looked like it was supposed to be heaven or hell. But which one? What was he the king of? :naughty:

I REALLY need to watch it again! I've been wanting to for so long but I've never gotten around to it. I think I might watch it tomorrow :biggrin2:

From the looks of it I would chose heaven... :mf_rosetinted: It was pretty nice at the end when she meets her parents. :biggrin2: I need to watch it again too. It's almost been a month! :aah:

Archived