Silent Movie About Mika

kaeryana

hey guys..i've downloaded this video software.it's totally neat! so i decided to make a Mika short silent movie,consisting mika's songs as the background music,along with pictures,videos and animated gif images.the narration is done by words alone without any voices (you know,like those of chaplin's).if you don't get what i mean,here's the video i made:

i decided to name it 'Curly The Musical' :roftl: apparently a few mfc-ers stumbled upon it by coincidence and rated it.so far,they loved it.

ok,cutting to the chase,how would you like to be part of the crew?as much fun as i had doing it alone,i would have more fun if this is an MFC project instead.so..anyone up for it? all you gotta do is contribute anything you like,be it pictures (preferrably gif images),videos or even just funny quotes of many sorts.ANYTHING YOU LIKE! :wub2: i'll compile all of them into a video and create a storyline after a fixed dateline and upload on youtube as the 2nd episode of 'Curly The Musical!'. remember guys,we're doing this for fun and we're not competing.

you can sign up if you're interested :biggrin2:

Curly The Musical Chapter 2 begins....

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived