The Umbilical Brothers

purplegrape

The Umbilical Brothers -the Finnish are seriously gorgeous. -d

The Umbilical Brothers -yeah, the gals. the guys have kind of square faces, which makes them look like they are out of some weird cartoon, which is pretty cool i guess. but i am totally floored by the gals. dear me. -d.

:lmfao:

The Umbilical Brothers- ok, so let's see if stockholm can beat the 4 autographs we signed in Uppsala media markt yesturday. we are at the Heron City media markt at 1pm today. go crazy. ged owd!! i'll sign anything! your dignity if you want. -d.

Ohhhh dear :lmfao: :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane and David in Heaven By Storm, they die on the way to the theatre and when it comes to enter heaven, there is only one place left.

:naughty: I really want to see this show :naughty: I think it's the one they said they wanted to film as the next DVD :dunno: Hopefully :teehee: That would be awesome :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:lmfao: :lmfao: Conversation from facebook :lmfao:

The Umbilical Brothers-this friday AND sat - Umbies at The Gong! -d.12 hours ago

Viccayla - does anyone even like them anymore? and do they do anything new anymore...even though they are funny.

12 hours ago

The Umbilical Brothers- you obviously were not at the shows last week viccayla. the hour and a half show went for two hours. -d.

12 hours ago

The Umbilical Brothers- and i had new boxer shorts on. -d.

12 hours ago

Nikke - Boxer shorts? As long as they weren't polka dotted....

12 hours ago

The Umbilical Brothers- no. but they were new! -d.

:lmfao: :lmfao: David! :lmfao:

• 1 month later...

brand new head shots done by the talent that is Luke Stambouliah. check them out at lukestambouliah.com. if anyone is in the need of a photographer, this is your man. Sydney based, but if you're in Poland, pay for his airfare and he's all yours. well worth it.

-d

You should take a look. I was like :shocked::naughty: It's a great picture. I couldn't find it to start with, looking in the wrong place, it's number 02 :wink2:

Archived