Mika show Manchester 19th feb

punky1989

Hello I went to mika's show last night with support worker doreen I wore rabbit ears had great time really enjoyed myself so did doreen and she never been to his shows she had heard his songs when I have them now she likes some of his music I think mika brillant he kind and polite has the lovest eyes ever he remembered met me before when I said met him before said he know I was all hyper while waiting for mika to come out I went abit shy when came to me didnt know what say apart from met him before got my poster signed and gave him my drawing of my supported living flat and the other tenants flats and pics of my 2 tabby kittens alfie and tilly and giraffe wooden model I painted and turtle money box ornment hope he liked my drawing n pics of my kittens who else went the manchester show last night

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello I went to mika's show last night with support worker doreen I wore rabbit ears had great time really enjoyed myself so did doreen and she never been to his shows she had heard his songs when I have them now she likes some of his music I think mika brillant he kind and polite has the lovest eyes ever he remembered met me before when I said met him before said he know I was all hyper while waiting for mika to come out I went abit shy when came to me didnt know what say apart from met him before got my poster signed and gave him my drawing of my supported living flat and the other tenants flats and pics of my 2 tabby kittens alfie and tilly and giraffe wooden model I painted and turtle money box ornment hope he liked my drawing n pics of my kittens who else went the manchester show last night

:bye: punky1989! i'm glad you had a great time last night! mika is great, isn't he?

punky, we are all talking about the Manchester concert in this thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22087&page=5

won't you join us?:wub2:

i will close your thread so we can keep all Manchester gig information together. see you over there! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Archived