The strange effects of Mika..

Disturbed_Angel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That drawing thing you're holding in your avatar ... did you do it yourself ... do you have a larger picture of it ... I can't see it .... it's too small :wub2:

yep I did and the curly God signed it:) so I finished it with some we are golden lyrics and a picture and now it's on my wall:)

post-10513-142983683371_thumb.jpg

yep I did and the curly God signed it:) so I finished it with some we are golden lyrics and a picture and now it's on my wall:)

Cool ... we have some talented people on here ... shouldn't surprise me ... :biggrin2:

Did you not go and see him recently in Bristol then ... I went to the show he played in March :wub2:

I diiid goo and thats when it kicked off my Mika madness lol =)

he was amazing i really wanna see him again but ahve no idea when he will come back =(

where were you standing at the concert?

xx

we have a very very veeerrryyyy good source of inspiration as well:)))

:mf_lustslow::wub2:<3MIKA<3:wub2::mf_lustslow:

I know ... I haven't picked up a pencil and stuff since I was 16 ... he made me again though ... :wub2:

Oooh those vids are yourss

i love the Toy Boy one he waaas soo funny when he kept talking and laughing before he could sing it.

i was about 3 rows back on the same side =)

xx

Loved it ... it was a last minute decision to go to Bristol ... I thought 6 shows in just over a week was enough ... it's never enough :lmfao: I'm glad I went ... I'm sure you'll see him again - think postive :thumb_yello:

Loved it ... it was a last minute decision to go to Bristol ... I thought 6 shows in just over a week was enough ... it's never enough :lmfao: I'm glad I went ... I'm sure you'll see him again - think postive :thumb_yello:

omg 6 shoooows your soo lucky i would have never got enough money to see him that many times.

Ok i;m thinking positive noow =)

xx

omg 6 shoooows your soo lucky i would have never got enough money to see him that many times.

Ok i;m thinking positive noow =)

xx

Well ... it was 7 in the end :teehee: I went to Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham (was a BG in Birmingham though) London x2, Brighton and then decided to go to Bristol :boing: I don't really spend my money on anything else .... he's worth it ... am going to Amsterdam and Eden ... and maybe V ... if I can find a ticket on Ebay :aah: I don't normally go to that many - but Mika ... he's different ... have never done it before ... want to do it again :naughty:

It's never enough :aah: You get ... kind of ... addicted :shocked:

Ok I might not meet him but I've gotta say that everytime I listen to him when I don't expect it...I don't know...

First I shout in a very high and low voice.

Then I put my hands together as hard as I can.

After that I put my knees together as I do witht he hands.

Finally, something fluffy and colorful and squishy explodes inside of me as I giggle like a stupid person.

...hahahaha it must be a blast to see me do these XD but I do do it hahaha

Well ... it was 7 in the end :teehee: I went to Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham (was a BG in Birmingham though) London x2, Brighton and then decided to go to Bristol :boing: I don't really spend my money on anything else .... he's worth it ... am going to Amsterdam and Eden ... and maybe V ... if I can find a ticket on Ebay :aah: I don't normally go to that many - but Mika ... he's different ... have never done it before ... want to do it again :naughty:

It's never enough :aah: You get ... kind of ... addicted :shocked:

Awwwwww woooow

If i had a job i would have enough money but i don't =( i'm 15 lol.

I spend my money on mostly CD's and concerts. I'm trying to collect all the beatle albums i have 7 so far. I have all mikas albums but i dont have his singles =(.

Aww yeh i know what you mean i'm addicted aswel when you get a taste of what he's like you're left wanting more buuut i really couldnt get any more =(. I hope we dont have to wait till next year till he comes near or to Bristol again. I hate this feeling of jsut wanting more however much you get you wanna see him again and again and again and then when you dont see him you get all sad and obsessed with talking about him and singing his songs.

Would be soo cool if i was his friend lol :biggrin2:

xx

Archived