BOREDOME: Fill in the gaps and make a story...

Lolliepop_girl

Go here

http://www.referencetable.net/puzzels/createastory/

Some can be pretty hilarious!

Mine:

Once upon a time there was a young boy named Mica. Mica was 26 years old and lived in South Kensington, London. While walking home from school one day, a Deep Purple Dog jumped out from behind a Dressing table and tackled Mica to the ground. But just when he was about to let out a scream for help, Mica realized that the Deep Purple Dog was only licking his face, not trying to bite it off. At that moment, Mica decided to keep the Deep Purple Dog as a pet. And on the way home he decided to name his pet Deep Purple Dog ''Greg.'' When Mica and his new pet finally got home, guess who was standing on the front porch? That's right, it was Mica's mother, Joannie. And boy was she surprised to see a Deep Purple Dog following Mica into the yard! ''What in world is that?'' shouted Joannie. ''It's a Deep Purple Dog,'' answered Mica. ''Dah, I can see that, Mica, but what on earth is it doing here?'' said Joannie. ''It's my new pet!'' answered Mica. ''Oh you think so do you?'' remarked Joannie. ''I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know how your father hates Deep Purple Dogs. But, well, I suppose you can keep him until your father comes home.'' And with that Mica grabbed Greg by the scruff of the neck and led his new pet into the house--even though he knew his father was probably going to dissaprove. Once in the house, Mica and Greg played and played, that is until Mica's favorite television show, ''Neighbours,'' started. At that point Mica forgot all about Greg having an unsupervised run of the house. That is until half way through ''Neighbours,'' when Mica was brought back to reality when he heard his father shout, ''****!! Mica! Get your CUUUUTE ass! in the Bathroom...NOW!!'' With that Mica rushed into the Bathroom to see what all the fuss was about. When he entered the Bathroom, there stood his father, Michael, pointing toward the Table. ''Will someone please explain that?'' asked his father. Then, as Mica followed his father's finger to where it was pointing, he instantly knew what his father was so upset about. There, smack dab in the middle of the Table, was the biggest pile of Dog doo-doo he had ever seen! ''I don't EVEN want to know how that got there,'' said Michael. ''But you had better get it cleaned up now! And you had better get rid of whatever it is that could have done such a thing!'' Well, knowing his father as well as he did, Mica knew there was no sense even asking his father if he could keep Greg for a pet. So without hesitation, Mica set out to find where Greg was hiding. After a few minutes of looking, Mica discovered Greg crouched beneath the table that Mica did his Playing Piano on. ''Come on, Greg, it's time to find you a new home. And hey, don't look at me that way, I'm not the one who did the dirty deed on the Table!'' scolded Mica. ''Thanks to you I'll never get to have my own pet Dog!! And with that Mica led Greg out of the house and down to the local Topman. They had a pet section and Mica knew the owner would find Greg a good home. So after saying good-bye to Greg, and thanking the owner of Topman, Mica walked backed home and attempted to dround his sorrows by slamming down a half dozen Beers. But Mica's pitty party came to an abrupt end when his father reminded him about the mess he had neglected to clean up. And low and behold, midway through the clean-up, Mica suddenly became thankful that someone else was going to have to do it from now on. The End.

Another

http://www.worsleyschool.net/socialarts/generate/astory.html

Once upon a time about a month ago in my bedroom. I was eating a sardine sandwich when I realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes. You have probably had that experience before. I felt worried, and I knew that soon I would have to paint my toenails. My friend Michelle had called me the previous day, and told me all about Chris's problem with the pierced navel, and I was a little worried about my sanity. Then, all of a sudden, I saw written on the wall what I realized was a huge masked man with a chainsaw, and right then I realized I was good looking! I remembered what the secret voice in my armpit had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not forget my manners. Very calmly, I picked up my hair curler and pulled on some pants. Before I knew it, I was deliriously happy, and I discovered that I liked myself. So you see, I really wasn't cut out for things like this, and I decided I had to tell you all about it.

Signed:

Mika.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND another!

http://kidspirit.com/madlibs/

A Trip to the Beach

Yesterday, Mika and I went to the beach. We had a really Pretty time! First, we Skipped with my Jelly. Then we ran down to the ocean and went Singing. I was so Sad that I yelled Your face!

Afterward, we barbequed some Lollipops for lunch. Yasmine put One foot Boys on top for extra flavor. Before the sun set we had time to Think on the Girraffe. We were really Innocent to come home. We are hoping to go to the beach again soon!

Archived