Mika in "A" Magazine Italy

Nezza

In Blame it on The Girls you say "Dude, your perspective on life sucks". Who is that aimed at?

To certain famous colleagues I know. People who complain about life, even if they have everything. I'm always terrified that it will happen to me. Sometimes I'm really am scared that success will change me. I'd like to protect myself as much as I can.

ooh that's cute! :wub2:

t4p! :roftl:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the translation!!

If I go to a party where I don't know anyone I sit in a corner and drink, usually too much. And at the end I go home angry because nobody said a word to me.

Next party like that, he should call us for talking to him and enjoy the party :drunk_sing:

Thanks for posting & translating!! :thumb_yello: Seems like blame it on the girls could be about anyone these days.. sometimes it's other ppl, sometimes it's him.. I'd love to be Mika and talk bull all the time & get away with it :aah: wouldn't you? Must be so much fun!

Robbie Williams has released a new album. Do you feel better than him?

:sneaky2: what silly question FFS!!! Don't put my boys, Mika and Robbie, in a fight :hair:

but the others questions are interesting, thanks for posting and translating :wub2:

yeah! you're right! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't see the point of that question tho! :dunno:

Archived