Blog Post: MIKA in Polkerris

This thread is a person's blog describing her family meeting MIKA while he was passing through Polkerris around the time of Eden Sessions.

MIKA posed for a picture, but declined the lovely family's invitation for free windsurfing lessons. But Fortune and Austin took them up on their offer and went windsurfing. Pictures in the link!

There are pictures of MIKA with his brother, Fortune, and his cousin, Austin. :biggrin2:

Please take this down if it has already been posted in the forum! :aah:

Link: http://georgek630.windsurfing.pro/2010/06/29/mika-in-polkerris/

I don't know how to include pictures in my thread posts. :blink: The images, which include Fortune and Austin, can be seen by clicking on the link above.

---

MIKA in Polkerris!

Posted by: georgek630 | June 29, 2010

*Image*

Caption: MUM AND MIKA!!

After arriving home late on Sunday evening after surfing till dusk, we were amazed we could hear the MIKA Eden session all the way from our house pretty much word for word! (It’s just under 5 miles away as the crow flies!) and joked he could keep the noise down! The next day, my mum (big Mika fan) just happened to sell him a towel for his day at the beach without even realising who he was (neither did I to be honest). However Bella (windsurf instructor) and Bex who is doing work experience with us were sat mouths wide open as he strolled past the cafe. After a bit of persuasion they offered their services for a free windsurfing which was quickly denied. Shortly after, his cousin; Austin and brother; Fortune booked themselves in for a lesson (making the girls day/LIFE!!).

*Image*

Caption: Bella, Austin, Fortune and Bex (left to right)

*Image*

Caption: Bella's 1st ever lesson!!

They had to reschedule their entire afternoon, and soon found they couldn’t get any taxi to get them to the station, so I found myself organising cars to get them there! As our new found friends left, the vowed to return after their tour of Europe! Incredible – definitely a different afternoon!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived