REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

@Ina @Vedrana Yes, you are completely right about that girl. She was just an aggressive .... and obviously did not even care about what Mika thought of her. I can imagine how she handles her boyfriend at home... :bonk:

(:naughty:) However, on the odd occasion she was reading MFC and we did make it very obvious with a photo that it is her we are talking about, I can imagine the scene she'd create. It is always self-centred people like her who tend to create drama..:cool:

I was actually surprised how Mika still seemed to pose for her pic (I can see it from one of the photos you posted here), but it must have happened so quickly for him that he wouldn't know how to handle the situation.:blink: Poor boy.:teehee:

Actually, she was the first one that got the picture-security let her through the gate, and when she got out she started to act like a maniac.:blink:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually' date=' she was the first one that got the picture-security let her through the gate, and when she got out she started to act like a maniac.:blink:[/quote']

Perhaps she's some kind of celeb? Or the daughter of someone and stuff like that? :dunno:

Perhaps she's some kind of celeb? Or the daughter of someone and stuff like that? :dunno:

Don't think so...It's more likely that she knows security-guy.:sneaky2:

However, it was very very rude and unnecessary.:mf_rosetinted:

Could be. I've thought the same cos this sort of situations and public behaviours are pretty typical in my country. But I'd say she's maybe a friend of some security guy.:naughty:

When I've tried to speak with Mika some tall girl has suddenly bumped into the back stage yard where he was standing and the security took a pic with him immediately.:sneaky2:

When I've tried to speak with Mika some tall girl has suddenly bumped into the back stage yard where he was standing and the security took a pic with him immediately.:sneaky2:

Aw ,You saw that,too?! That's the maniac from our picture.:sneaky2:

Could be. I've thought the same cos this sort of situations and public behaviours are pretty typical in my country. But I'd say she's maybe a friend of some security guy.:naughty:

Not nice at all. :sneaky2:

Aw ' date='You saw that,too?! That's the maniac from our picture.:sneaky2:[/quote']

Really??:shocked: It seemed to me as she was the same girl, but it was pretty dark and I couldn't see clearly. So you see, I couldn't speak a normal word with a man cos that freak jumped him. What a retarded person???:boxed:

Not nice at all. :sneaky2:

Unfortunately you're right.:mf_rosetinted:

Keti even told me that there were 2 girls passing by us and M&G who were not at his gig at all and pushed John to have a pic with Mika like he was at some market or something.:shocked::shocked:

Unfortunately you're right.:mf_rosetinted:

Keti even told me that there were 2 girls passing by us and M&G who were not at his gig at all and pushed John to have a pic with Mika like he was at some market or something.:shocked::shocked:

:shocked: Some people are so impudent! But the sad thing is, that they mostly get what they want... :boxed:

Really??:shocked: It seemed to me as she was the same girl, but it was pretty dark and I couldn't see clearly. So you see, I couldn't speak a normal word with a man cos that freak jumped him. What a retarded person???:boxed:

I'm 100% positiv- it was the same girl!

I do not understand 2 things: first-she's not some 12-year-old girl to behave on such an unacceptable way, and second- WHY for God's sake, when she got the picture first.:badmood:

:shocked: Some people are so impudent! But the sad thing is, that they mostly get what they want... :boxed:

Always :sad:

I'm 100% positiv- it was the same girl!

I do not understand 2 things: first-she's not some 12-year-old girl to behave on such an unacceptable way' date=' and second- WHY for God's sake, when she got the picture first.:badmood:[/quote']

It might be, but then it was before she got the pic with Mika cos I was standing just behind them and felt so helpless :tears:

That's probably why I couldn't hand him my poor gift.:aah: She has interrupted me and totally confused.:boxed:

It might be, but then it was before she got the pic with Mika cos I was standing just behind them and felt so helpless :tears:

That's probably why I couldn't hand him my poor gift.:aah: She has interrupted me and totally confused.:boxed:

No, I'm sure she took a picture with him,went outside,looked something on the camera and than started to yell. Maybe she got ugly on the first one, so she wanted one more pic...dunno...:dunno::naughty:

I saw the whole situation.( My senses were extremly sharp at the very moment:roftl:).

Guys here are some links for the videos on You Tube:thumb_yello:

Relax

Relax + Big Girls and Mika speaks Serbian Introduction

Happy Ending (with the banner)

Rain

GK

Love Today and Mika speaks Serbian

BIOTG

Love Today

WAG

Kick Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbu-urCN7OY&feature=related Billy Brown

Edited by Shine

Relax

Rain

GK

BIOTG

Love Today

WAG

Kick Ass

ovo budi sjecanja:wub2::roftl::teehee::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

tnx 4 posting xo

ovo budi sjecanja:wub2::roftl::teehee::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

tnx 4 posting xo

Namučih se celo popodne, pa mi baguje, al sam ih izvukla sve osim SITM, ali valjda ću i njega naći. Mnogo su dobri tonski, pogledaj ih ponovo.:wub2:

I found them all except SITM but they're in pretty good quality and non MFCrs.:biggrin2:

Namučih se celo popodne, pa mi baguje, al sam ih izvukla sve osim SITM, ali valjda ću i njega naći. Mnogo su dobri tonski, pogledaj ih ponovo.:wub2:

I found them all except SITM but they're in pretty good quality and non MFCrs.:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

joooj znam kakv je crnjak toliko visit nad kompom,ali....sjajni su,bar ova 2 gdje prica srpski.......odushevljena sam mikili'ijem nashim:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/spektar/ritam/Tek-ponesto-za-pamcenje.sr.html

Finally Jelena Koprivica from Politika in her general pretty critical overview on Exit praises Mika.:shocked: That's what she says:

The first festival evening was marked by the exqusite Mika performance wich amazed the audience. Even though a lot of people didn't expect it, they were stunned by his appearence, voice, charisma and artistic concept of the entire show.:wub2:

Well it's a very short review but highly positive, no doubt.:thumb_yello:

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/sharena-strana/Upoznajte-zvezde-Egzita.sr.html

With Mika in the announcment!

:thumb_yello:

joooj znam kakv je crnjak toliko visit nad kompom,ali....sjajni su,bar ova 2 gdje prica srpski.......odushevljena sam mikili'ijem nashim:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Aha, it's lovely and you have it also on the video Relax + Big Girl when he says hello to the audience in Serbian...:teehee:

Aha, it's lovely and you have it also on the video Relax + Big Girl when he says hello to the audience in Serbian...:teehee:

yes yes! i melted :wub2: great accent btw..and a lot of words for 1 night ..well done MIKA :aah:

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/spektar/ritam/Tek-ponesto-za-pamcenje.sr.html

Finally Jelena Koprivica from Politika in her general pretty critical overview on Exit praises Mika.:shoced: That's what she says:

The first festival evening was marked by the exqusite Mika performance wich amazed the audience. Even though a lot of people didn't expect it, they were stunned by his appearence, voice, charisma and artistic concept of the entire show.:wub:

Well it's a very short review but highly positive, no doubt.:thum_yello:

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/sharena-strana/Upoznajte-zvezde-Egzita.sr.html

With Mika in the announcment!

could it be,could it be??? that smn in 'here' said sth positive bout him?:shocked: and its very nice said tho:wub2:

yes yes! i melted :wub2: great accent btw..and a lot of words for 1 night ..well done MIKA :aah:

could it be,could it be??? that smn in 'here' said sth positive bout him?:shocked: and its very nice said tho:wub2:

Thanks God they've finally changed their mind.:aah:

Thanks God they've finally changed their mind.:aah:

Exactly!:aah:

but i really dont understand why they waited (almost) 3 years :aah:

he's so talented and different...if I were a journalist i wouldnt stop writing bout him..bcs theres always sth new and interesting thats happening...but our press writes about him so rarely...and always the same-short bio and 2 sentences about his new album and 1 pic,old as my grandma. :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly!:aah:

but i really dont understand why they waited (almost) 3 years :aah:

he's so talented and different...if I were a journalist i wouldnt stop writing bout him..bcs theres always sth new and interesting thats happening...but our press writes about him so rarely...and always the same-short bio and 2 sentences about his new album and 1 pic,old as my grandma. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, they obviously have some prejudies about him and this kind of pop music and moreover some of them suspected he is really such a good singer. When I heard him in Germany I was blown away cos he sounds better live (that's very rare).

And I knew for sure they would change their conservative opinion when he comes here in all his glory of the performace. And his great personality as well.:mf_lustslow:

Yes, they obviously have some prejudies about him and this kind of pop music and moreover some of them suspected he is really such a good singer. When I heard him in Germany I was blown away cos he sounds better live (that's very rare).

And I knew for sure they would change their conservative opinion when he comes here in all his glory of the performace. And his great personality as well.:mf_lustslow:

yessss:thumb_yello:...my friends asked me how he sounds live(can he really sing that high) and ofc,not bcs i luv him but bcs its true,i said he sounds amazing-even better live and can sing reeeeeally high. :wub2:

Relax

Rain

GK

BIOTG

Love Today

WAG

Kick Ass

wow, now I know how Mika speaks Ukrainian! Ви мене чуєте - sounds as it is my language!

wow, now I know how Mika speaks Ukrainian! Ви мене чуєте - sounds as it is my language!

:roftl:Sometimes he has softened the pronounciation cos he understands Russian and your language is similar. But Serbian is pretty harsh.

Anyway he learned our accents which is the most difficult thing.:biggrin2: