Piano help...

I know there are a few threads already dedicated to playing Mikas songs on the piano, but I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I really want to learn to play I see you on piano, it's an amazing song and every time I hear it I can't stop listening to the piano in the instrumental over and over again...

But I have a problem, I can't read music I'm not well enough to take lessons, and I can't find a tutorial on youtube anymore? I'm not a complete loss, I've learnt to play Grace Kelly, Stuck in the middle, Happy ending and I'm now learning any other world through youtube! But I'd love to be able to play this song.

If anyone could help me - I'd love you forever!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbdown:

Well, I cant help you there, but I do know how to play over my shoulder.

My sister taught me to play that. But I forgot.

I can play the accompaniment to Happy Ending, it's the only thing I can play on the piano apart from the Rugrats theme tune! :biggrin2:

She taught me coz she has a LICM sheet music book. But I don't know anything about the main bit or the rest of the songs so I can't help you, sorry. :(

Well, I cant help you there, but I do know how to play over my shoulder.

Wow! I love the piano in that too :wub2: I keep saying to myself "I want to learn... on piano" and then realising I can't find a video to help me.

On my list at the moment is

I see you

By the time

OMS

WAG

and Kick ass

I'll see about making a tutorial for it, but you should really check out Nono (Fmbm on the forum)'s version. She's a star.

Eee, I've watched this video so many times. She's amazing!!!! It brought tears to my eyes when I first heard it :aah::blush-anim-cl:

I'll see about making a tutorial for it, but you should really check out Nono (Fmbm on the forum)'s version. She's a star.

Eee, I've watched this video so many times. She's amazing!!!! It brought tears to my eyes when I first heard it :aah::blush-anim-cl:

Aww, shucks. You guys are too kind. :blush-anim-cl::tears:

I know how to play Any Other World (that's the one you want to learn, right?). I've been wanting to make tutorials for a while, but I'm just so damn lazy that it never happens. I feel bad when all these people beg for tutorials and I'm just like ":aah:" 'cause I know how lazy I am. :roftl:

I will try, though. No promises, but I shall try. :teehee:

Aww, shucks. You guys are too kind. :blush-anim-cl::tears:

I know how to play Any Other World (that's the one you want to learn, right?). I've been wanting to make tutorials for a while, but I'm just so damn lazy that it never happens. I feel bad when all these people beg for tutorials and I'm just like ":aah:" 'cause I know how lazy I am. :roftl:

I will try, though. No promises, but I shall try. :teehee:

I've just started learning any other world (it was I see you in the first post, and a few more added after) but the video I'm using isn't meant to be a tutorial, just a cover so you can't see the keys being played properly. I've learnt the first 15 seconds (ish) but had to give up as the video was to hard to use and I couldn't find another one - so a tutorial for that would be lovely :)

I know there are a few threads already dedicated to playing Mikas songs on the piano, but I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I really want to learn to play I see you on piano, it's an amazing song and every time I hear it I can't stop listening to the piano in the instrumental over and over again...

But I have a problem, I can't read music I'm not well enough to take lessons, and I can't find a tutorial on youtube anymore? I'm not a complete loss, I've learnt to play Grace Kelly, Stuck in the middle, Happy ending and I'm now learning any other world through youtube! But I'd love to be able to play this song.

If anyone could help me - I'd love you forever!

Hi all, I was wondering, is there a thread where musicians here put some links to videos / audios when playing some Mika songs with their instruments?

Archived