YOU, a muso?

LegendOfAwesome

i was just wondering if any of you guys play any music yourself, sing anything, have written any songs or maybe even just getting lessons, I mean, seriously, gotta be one out there!:wink2:

I, my friends, are currently doing singing lessons with Marcie Jones (she was, like, a pop star from like, the jurassic era, but she still sings), and have written a few songs my self, with some favourites being Epidemic Stupid and Even Steven!

Kinda also looking for a few stage names, because really, Eleanor Atkins is a brain-numbingly boring name, probably something to do with food, preferably sweet food, or a cool shortening of the name!

anyway, 'nuff bout me, i wanna hear about you!:thumb_yello:!

big cheesy smiles :biggrin2: and an overdose of random smilies:mf_lustslow::aah::blink::mf_rosetinted::teehee::roftl::naughty::wub2:

hope to see some awesome replies!

see ya!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I write music.

It's all either really idiotic or really personal. Last week I wrote a song just because we had to give people homemade christmas presents. I got a kid we call Budda. So for half the song I just sang, "Merry Christmas, Budda!" which made everyone lol.

People tend to like my music, I've even got a fan club at school! Which, is weird. But I hope someday it can be more than just a hobby. And maybe I can perform some of the more personal songs I've written without being embarrassed. Someday... :D

I write music.

It's all either really idiotic or really personal. Last week I wrote a song just because we had to give people homemade christmas presents. I got a kid we call Budda. So for half the song I just sang, "Merry Christmas, Budda!" which made everyone lol.

People tend to like my music, I've even got a fan club at school! Which, is weird. But I hope someday it can be more than just a hobby. And maybe I can perform some of the more personal songs I've written without being embarrassed. Someday... :D

you have a fan club?:shocked: awesome!!! :bow: everybody at my school hates me!!!:poke:

once got a bottle thrown at my face:boxed:, ok, maybe more than once!

you have a fan club?:shocked: awesome!!! :bow: everybody at my school hates me!!!:poke:

once got a bottle thrown at my face:boxed:, ok, maybe more than once!

I think it's mainly because all of the middle schoolers and freshmen at our school need someone to cling to. We're all artists, think of Fame but more realistic. Pretty much anyone who makes music and is willing to perform it has a fan club at our school. :biggrin2: But it's cool to see the appreciation!

You should pick up the bottle(s) and say, "Thanks! I could use this for my collection!" or something! Just pretend like it's a really amazing thing to have a bottle thrown at you at least while you're on stage! I've found that people really like that kind of thing. Or you could just say something really funny about it! :thumb_yello: haha idk

Archived