have been a fan of mika's voice for a long time. recorded a cover of Grace Kelly.

engteck1987

Hi dearest all, this is my first attempt with uploading my personal recording on youtube. It's a baby step but I hope to share with all of you guys. It takes a pretty huge load of courage for me to post a recorded Mika song here in Mika's forum but i hope that you can criticize, appreciate, comment, subscribe and do what you want with it as long as you find it entertaining and it's not too bad to listen and watch.

If you find it worthy to share with your friends, help me spread it to them

This first song was recorded early this year (feb) but found no time to share with you guys. It is Grace Kelly, something i'm comfortable and have been singing for quite some time. Really hope i did not slaughter the song and you guys will like it

I hope to become a singer one day and so this is just a small step to fulfilling my dreams

By the way, I'm Eng Teck from Singapore and my friends call me ET

The link is here:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi dearest all, this is my first attempt with uploading my personal recording on youtube. It's a baby step but I hope to share with all of you guys. It takes a pretty huge load of courage for me to post a recorded Mika song here in Mika's forum but i hope that you can criticize, appreciate, comment, subscribe and do what you want with it as long as you find it entertaining and it's not too bad to listen and watch.

If you find it worthy to share with your friends, help me spread it to them

This first song was recorded early this year (feb) but found no time to share with you guys. It is Grace Kelly, something i'm comfortable and have been singing for quite some time. Really hope i did not slaughter the song and you guys will like it

I hope to become a singer one day and so this is just a small step to fulfilling my dreams

By the way, I'm Eng Teck from Singapore and my friends call me ET

The link is here:

you already have a thread abou this.... so i will close this one :thumb_yello:

Archived