Ticket Prices

Micah

I'm sure I will get directed to another thread at some point, but I couldn't find one so I'll just wing it here. I was just curious at how much the average ticket price for a Mika concert was? I have started saving for his next U.S. Tour, and I was wondering how much you payed for your ticket? In US Dollars, preferably. Also, any clue if (or when) he will tour on the northwest coast of America, like in Seattle or Portland? Maybe even somewhere in Washington? I am a new-er Mika fan, so this whole following and waiting for a tour is a bit new to me. But basically, I'm asking how much you payed and if (or when) he could possibly be in Oregon or Washington. If there is already a thread open about this, please feel free to close this thread! I would just really appreciate being directed to somewhere that might be able to answer my questions. Thank You!,

Micah :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think tickets were around $30 plus fees but they will likely be higher this time because everyone has been ratcheting up ticket prices to compensate for loss of album sales. Mika has never had expensive gigs (especially in the US) but I think it's inevitable you will pay more than 2009.

He played Seattle at the Moore Theater on the last tour. It was a month after the album was released but I think he may have different priorities this time and you may have to wait longer than that while he tours Europe and even Asia. He typically does LA, San Fran/Oakland, Seattle and Vancouver on the west coast and not much east of that until Chicago (he played Salt Lake City once but that was 4 years ago now).

We are all waiting for news of a tour anywhere so you'll just have to hold tight and keep checking in to see what's happening. :wink2:

Archived