how do you deal with haters ???

John Alan

Hey guys ... how do you deal with haters ???

basically earlier on ... i posted on my fb/twitter ""3 points ... *happy face*" ... because my team "sheffield united" (football/soccor team) won their game !!! anyway ... this hater commented (must have been a sheffield wednesday fan as they are sheffield united's rivals) how his team lost (sheff wed lost the same night) ... because his team are s**t just like my singing and dancing ... he carried on getting really personal calling me ugly and stuff ... even though it's offended me (because i've trained for years and worked very hard on all singing/dancing/acting etc: i've even won compititions and stuff), and yes even though i feel a bit of a sell out yes i have been x factor and i'm NOT very happy with the way that they edited me just for their petty entertainment value ... in which it has taken me a year to get over due to constant dark moods (so i have dealt with the odd hater or two before lol ) ... anyway back to the subject ... i don't know wheather to say something back ??? ... or do what i normally do and just ignore the and carry on ???

what do you guys make of it ???

if you wanna hear my singing ... i post my recordings ... you can judge for yourself here http://audioboo.fm/JTunes

if you wanna see me dance here's some footage although i'm totally happy with this one !!! lol

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived