Yes' date=' yes you do. Just give it time if you must, some people take longer to forgive things than others and meanwhile dont be too worried :hug:[/quote']

Well now he has texted but I have to be careful with what I say else he will dump me...which is sad really cos he promised he never would do that again..just proves guys are lairs.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now he has texted but I have to be careful with what I say else he will dump me...which is sad really cos he promised he never would do that again..just proves guys are lairs.

Yes just be a bit careful I would, and don't worry ANYONE can be a liar :aah::huglove:

Good,don't need another person being all moody with me.

It's true though xD one of my followers on twitter is pretty cute but he's gay :P

Ech haha :aah::wink2: well that sucks. :teehee: I'm in an amazing mood right now (thank god after what happened last night) so I wouldn't get moody with you :3

Eheh well I watch the YouTube recorded version of gigs :3 I wish I could go see him :tears:

Not quite the same as being there really...I have to say the only bad thing for me was that it was awfully hot at the venue I was at,but that was probably due to it being rather small and everyone's body heat sprending about the room.:naughty: I do remember having to take my shoes off as my feet were hurting from jumping up and down :aah: BARE FOOT AT A GIG.I'M SO AWESOME. xD

Not quite the same as being there really...I have to say the only bad thing for me was that it was awfully hot at the venue I was at,but that was probably due to it being rather small and everyone's body heat sprending about the room.:naughty: I do remember having to take my shoes off as my feet were hurting from jumping up and down :aah: BARE FOOT AT A GIG.I'M SO AWESOME. xD

Aha that's amazing! :naughty::glasses3: yeah cos you're cool like dat :glasses3::lmfao: