Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way.:mf_rosetinted: Even if he sings higher in whatever you're watching, I think Da Boss is still holding out on us.:naughty:

But... This voice is HEAVENLY. oh my gosh, Im real-life swooning. :swoon:

That note was literally BEAUTIFUL. Help me. DEFINITELY has a better range than meeks, on the high AND the low end.

When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell. I hope it gives you hell..:fisch:

This is so stuck in my head right now.:naughty:

When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell. I hope it gives you hell..:fisch:

This is so stuck in my head right now.:naughty:

Aha, our minds must be synced :naughty:

Riiiiiiiight..:naughty: Well, we shall agree to disagree.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh oh OH NO you cant possibly disagree you havent heard that NOTE......

Aha' date=' our minds must be synced :naughty:

Oh oh OH NO you cant possibly disagree you havent heard that NOTE......[/quote']

Actually I saw an old picture of that ex friend and me, got the biggest needle, started piercing her face and singing that song. I saved it so I can burn it when my parents aren't home. :3

Oh but I can. And you're not gonna make me hear it.:mf_rosetinted: And that's the end of that because I don't want to argue, my eyes hurt and I'm tired.:mf_rosetinted:

Actually I saw an old picture of that ex friend and me, got the biggest needle, started piercing her face and singing that song. I saved it so I can burn it when my parents aren't home. :3

Oh but I can. And you're not gonna make me hear it.:mf_rosetinted: And that's the end of that because I don't want to argue, my eyes hurt and I'm tired.:mf_rosetinted:

Of course I wont make you! I adore mika (why else would I be here) :naughty: but seriously I am impressed with Brendon. He's highly talented! Highly.

It's at the end of my list, I'm at Billy Idol's 5th album right now. :3

Oh YAY! How are you enjoying it? :das: BTW, this will probably seem weird what Im about to do but... When you get around to Panic do me the favor of listening to their first album live in Denver. I like it better than the studio versions...:fisch:

Of course I wont make you! I adore mika (why else would I be here) :naughty: but seriously I am impressed with Brendon. He's highly talented! Highly.

I have a question: Panic or Mika?:mf_rosetinted:

Oh YAY! How are you enjoying it? :das: BTW' date=' this will probably seem weird what Im about to do but... When you get around to Panic do me the favor of listening to their first album live in Denver. I like it better than the studio versions...:fisch:[/quote']

27279-mcdonalds.jpg:mf_rosetinted:

Remind me next year. :naughty:

I have a question: Panic or Mika?:mf_rosetinted:

27279-mcdonalds.jpg:mf_rosetinted:

Remind me next year. :naughty:

:shocked: You cant... But... That isnt fair. :sneaky2: You're asking me to choose between two artists with a very different feel. Really though they're similar with the whimsicality but... It has a different bite. :sneaky2::sneaky2:

You're making a mistake if you put it off that long...:fisch:

:shocked: You cant... But... That isnt fair. :sneaky2: You're asking me to choose between two artists with a very different feel. Really though they're similar with the whimsicality but... It has a different bite. :sneaky2::sneaky2:

You're making a mistake if you put it off that long...:fisch:

Thought so.:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry dear, everyone else comes first and when school starts even if my dad doesn't take away my baby, I'll be busy all of the time.:mf_rosetinted:

Thought so.:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry dear, everyone else comes first and when school starts even if my dad doesn't take away my baby, I'll be busy all of the time.:mf_rosetinted:

No I really mean that, my brain is running in circles trying to compare them accurately :shocked: I'm in full panic mode right now, you should see my face! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

That's just sad that they arent higher up on the list. What's your decided order, then? :teehee:

No I really mean that' date=' my brain is running in circles trying to compare them accurately :shocked: I'm in full panic mode right now, you should see my face! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

That's just sad that they arent higher up on the list. What's your decided order, then? :teehee:[/quote']

Stalling again, are we?:naughty:

Who I feel like listening to.:aah: Billy's first because Dancing With Myself had been stuck in my head for days.:naughty:

Stalling again, are we?:naughty:

Who I feel like listening to.:aah: Billy's first because Dancing With Myself had been stuck in my head for days.:naughty:

No, I mean this. I don't know I don't know I DON'T KNOW!!!

1234931504682.jpg

Aha my dad covered Dancing With Myself.....:teehee::teehee::teehee:

:itsok::naughty:I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...

That's so cool :teehee: You haven't found that poem yet, have you?:teehee:

Knew what?:blink:

No, I lost it :aah: But I have all his band's songs :fisch: from the good ol days when he was 17 :naughty: And somewhere a bunch of poetry and book ideas he pitches me :lmfao: