Video interview Madrid EFE - 2nd October 2012

mari62

Mika celebra la libertad y el amor "sin temas cursis a lo Celine Dion"

Madrid, 2 oct (EFE)

En el disco "The Origin of Love", que se publica hoy, el británico Mika "celebra" el amor y la libertad "sin canciones cursis, que suenen a la Celine Dion de los años 90", dos meses después de declarar su homosexualidad y de esta manera salir reforzado del embate contra uno de los "monstruos" de su vida.

Thanks Dani!

In English

[YOUTUBE]JPymjn3EIoc[/YOUTUBE]

and same on dailymotion, thanks Kumazzz

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu1xkz_mika-s-new-album-celebrates-freedom-and-love-sans-smarminess_news

And here is a TV reportage with different clips from the same interview, where Mika is dubbed in Spanish

Mika presenta su tercer álbum en Madrid: "The origin of love"

02 oct 2012

Más de 8 millones de discos vendidos, canciones que lo único que pretenden hacer pasar un buen rato y voz aflautada... son las claves de Mika. El cantante libanés ha presentado hoy en Madrid su tercer trabajo: "The origin of love"... "El origen del amor"

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/telediario/mika-presenta-tercer-album-madrid-the-origin-of-love/1541376/

Translation thanks Rosa!

Dressed as a dandy and following the rythm of his own voice, Mika relaxes a bit from a promotion which had him sleeping in Berling, waking up in Madrid and that will lead him to Paris, Brusels... something he couldn´t even imagine back then when he was a shy teenager who found in the music he wrote his own shelter.

In 2007 the revolution arrived. Musical press at his feet, and sold out gigs. An inclasificable artist was born.

Mika: I got my first job as a singer when I was 11. By that time I sang opera and slept in the back of my father´s car. Now I do it in hotels, but my mom is still determined to come with me on tour.

Now he wants us to celebrate, and he brings us 14 songs where sadness is avoided

Mika: I know it sounds crazy but the only thing I´m afraid of is not feeling alive. Not being angry or happy, or everything that goes in between.

In November he will perform in Madrid and Barcelona. His purpose: to make us enjoy it as much as possible.

Edited by mari62
adding YT video

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dressed as a dandy and following the rythm of his own voice, Mika relaxes a bit from a promotion which had him sleeping in Berling, waking up in Madrid and that will lead him to Paris, Brusels... something he couldn´t even imagine back then when he was a shy teenager who found in the music he wrote his own shelter.

In 2007 the revolution arrived. Musical press at his feet, and sold out gigs. An inclasificable artist was born.

Mika: I got my first job as a singer when I was 11. By that time I sang opera and slept in the back of my father´s car. Now I do it in hotels, but my mom is still determined to come with me on tour.

Now he wants us to celebrate, and he brings us 14 songs where sadness is avoided

Mika: I know it sounds crazy but the only thing I´m afraid of is not feeling alive. Not being angry or happy, or everything that goes in between.

In November he will perform in Madrid and Barcelona. His purpose: to make us enjoy it as much as possible.