MFCers' Covers of Mika's songs

Naunahuel

OK, I don't know if there's any other thread about this, so I decided to create one to solve the problem...

Has any of you dared to make a cover of any Mika song?

If you have, I'd love to listen to them, and I'm sure many people would too. If you can, upload it so that we can get access to them.

Thanks, and I hope to hear answers soon...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[YOUTUBE]VmoG-CsQJuM[/YOUTUBE]

Okay! This is my piano cover of Kick Ass. I thought someone walked into my room, so that's why I paused and said Hello. XD

Edited by Micah

we can use this thread to post our covers of Mika's songs from now on :thumb_yello:

That the idea!:naughty: If we post them all here, it's easy to find them, but if we had to search all over YouTube to find them, it would be awful. Through this thread, it will be easier.:thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]VmoG-CsQJuM[/YOUTUBE]

Okay! This is my piano cover of Kick Ass. I thought someone walked into my room, so that's why I paused and said Hello. XD

You have a proper piano in your room? Wish I had one in mine! Good, fun cover- well done!:thumb_yello:

You have a proper piano in your room? Wish I had one in mine! Good, fun cover- well done!:thumb_yello:

Yeah. :aah: I have a full size short back soprano piano in my bedroom. Underneath my bed, actually. My bed is suspended from the cieling.:aah: Thank you!!:huglove:

That the idea!:naughty: If we post them all here, it's easy to find them, but if we had to search all over YouTube to find them, it would be awful. Through this thread, it will be easier.:thumb_yello:

In fact I meant to stress the fact, that it's a good idea ;)

we have a few threads, where members posted their covers, but not one, where to collect them all :)

In fact I meant to stress the fact, that it's a good idea ;)

we have a few threads, where members posted their covers, but not one, where to collect them all :)

Then I'm glad I'm doing something useful for the forum. I hope to see as many covers as possible here, and maybe we can send them as a present for HIS birthday! :wink2: