Erika Footman - Join the Pledge Campaign!

Meeks

Well, hello peeps!

We all know iMMa, one of our fav Mika's singers ;)

She's doing right now a project in which she needs you!! It's very simple: there are some pledges with her new album, t-shirts, handwritten lyric sheets, singing lessons, a day out with Erika in London, etc.

You can pledge for whatever you want here: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/erika

She needs you because the deadline is near and we need a 100% so she can go on tour and release a new video for her career!

We currently reached a 66% of the total, but we need a 100%! So, speaking on her behalf, we encourage you to take part on this iniciative!

I'm sure you'll like a new Pledge that she released a few days ago...

As she posted on her facebook: You can now buy my pink shoes from the MIKA Tour on my Pledge campaign to help me raise money to go on tour and make a video!!!

1010441_10151665750768010_923740761_n.png

1011315_512281638843224_1821091619_n.jpg

This is the campaign:

desktop.jpg?2013?1372253186

New EP, Video & Tour

ERIKA is making a video, finishing her EP and going on tour around Europe!! Be part of it - join the gang!!!

Hey all,

Welcome to my Pledge page, being an unsigned artist I have always done everything on my own and extended my hand to friends for help in making a video, photo shoots, recording and gigging. I have been so blessed to have my friends or people who don’t even know me help me out by lending me their skills, to ensure that I can play my music and people can hear it.

For this, I am very lucky.

However I find myself needing more help and I am holding out my hand, no, in fact my arms in a virtual hug to you all to extend this community.

Help me make my target by pledging for all kinds of exclusive goodies, so that I can tour the UK and fulfill some European show requests. Also it will enable me to pay the wonderful musicians I work with for their time and talent.

With anything left over I would love to make another video, and very importantly donate a portion of funds raised over my target to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation.

Thank you all!

ERIKA

Please take a look and help Erika with these fantastic offers!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She is at 2/3 of the goal :clap: I really really wish she reaches it, she deserves to get it.

And ... I'd like to get the pink shoes :teehee: (yes it is me who pledged for :naughty: )

Oh! Congrats!!!!!!!! I hope you get them! :naughty:

I pledged for a Polaroid pack and the new album, so... we have to reach the 100%! :crossed: