Mika tour

giorgiamk

Ciao!!! I'm Giorgia and I'm so confused!!! So Mika from September will start a new world tour,but I don't know where he will go and when...can we know the dates already??? I'm a very bad fan!!!:doh:can you help me please???I want to buy the tickets!!!and on internet, I find nothing...:wink2:thank you for your help!!!:thumb_yello: Kisses <3

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao!!! I'm Giorgia and I'm so confused!!! So Mika from September will start a new world tour,but I don't know where he will go and when...can we know the dates already??? I'm a very bad fan!!!:doh:can you help me please???I want to buy the tickets!!!and on internet, I find nothing...:wink2:thank you for your help!!!:thumb_yello: Kisses <3

Nothing has been announced about a tour, so you can relax and wait until more news will be available :wink2:

A new album is still in the making, and everything about it and a new tour will be announced through Mika social sites and mikasounds.com.

You will find the fans speculating about 2015 tour in a thread very similar to this one, that was started when the first rumours about 2014 gigs began to surface :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28598&highlight=tour

Now I'm closing this thread, I hope I've been of any help!