MIKA with OSM Montréal

Hiba

Hi

Does Someone know how can I see mika be fore his concerts in Montréal? He's performing with the OSM next week here in Montréal and I have an exam the same day so I sold my tickets and this is driving me crazy cause I can't go anymore. So please if you have any idea please tell me, I wan't to see him. And even on Twitter he doesn't answer the tweets that's why I don't know how to get informations.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Does Someone know how can I see mika be fore his concerts in Montréal? He's performing with the OSM next week here in Montréal and I have an exam the same day so I sold my tickets and this is driving me crazy cause I can't go anymore. So please if you have any idea please tell me, I wan't to see him. And even on Twitter he doesn't answer the tweets that's why I don't know how to get informations.

Hi, Mika is actually performing for 3 nights in Montreal next week. Are you saying you can go to any of the shows? :blink:

In any case, I don't know how you would get to see him unless he does some promo in the city... unless you wait for him *after* one of the shows one night. :dunno:

We're talking about these shows in several other threads, so I'm going to direct you there, and close this one. :thumb_yello: