Mika's Snapchat Online Scrapbook

I created a snapchat account when mika posted his username, but i have no clue how to use it. :aah: i don't seem to get notifications when mika posts something, and whenever i check snapchat, there's nothing from him. :dunno:

You don't get notifications, you just develop a twitch after a while of using it and you check for yourself eveey 30 mins hahaha

Yeah, he updates raaarely, I think he is yet to fully get into it or fully understand it!!! Hes only ever posted the first couple days if his trip to Lebanon, Christmas Day and New Yeara day. Just xheck once everyday, you never know!!! XD

It's same for me and somehow I can't follow that many different channels. FB and Twitter are enough for me, I can't even bother with Instagram, luckily he mostly posts the links on Twitter as well.

Yeah, you can't "browse channels" so to speak, you can only add people if you have their username of if you scan their ID with your phone. Really:)??? Im the other way around, I LOVE instagram and chexk my fb once a wewk and only check/use twitter onxe in a blue moon!!!